𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

The Marshall sister were one of a kind. Florence was the oldest and she was beautiful she had soft hazel eyes and straight long black hair, she was always the most intelligent some may say its from her age and others the fact that she was the mother figure to the others growing up, she was the one who put them to sleep at night and who would ready them their bedtime stories. Next, was Haley she was the person all the boys in school would like, she was the first to be adopted, I mean why wouldn't she, she had everything the others had and more. And then there was Daphne the youngest of the Marshall sisters. Daphne was different than the others she was loud and didn't care if what she did got her in trouble, She tapped into her witch side before anyone else and by the time she was 10 had full control she also tapped into her werewolf side before her sisters, of course she didn't know that they had been long adopted by the time daphne was 13 and out with friends from her latest foster home, It was a car accident a girl died and from then on the blood was smeared across her hands and to make sure she never forgot every full moon she was forced to turn into a beast. As you can imagine no one wanted a wolf for a daughter so after being thrown around foster homes daph learned to fend for herself, she missed her sisters desperately she clinged onto the hope on day she would have a family again.