Chapter 8

I'd never felt so guilty, I hated my stepfather I truly did, more than anything. But nothing could ever make me feel okay about what happened that night. I'd woken up in the inn Enzo killed me in. My head thumping. "How do you feel dear" enzo asked. "Like hell." I replied. "You need to feed doll" he told me. "Take me home Enzo" I requested.

Everything was too much on the walk home, too bright outside, too loud, too overwhelming. I could hear the blood pumping around the bodies of everyone we walked past, I could smell it. I could almost taste it. But not quite. Not enough. By the time we reached my old house I felt nauseous, flustered hot, head pounding, lightheaded. But above all else. Absolutely fucking ravenous.

I knew he'd be home, it was a Friday, 7:30. I knew he would be there. Retired to the study, whiskey in hand. I pushed open the door and stumbled to the study, so nauseated I worried I wouldn't make it. I burst through the study door. There he was. "Athen-" I didn't let him finish. In a flash I was standing by him. My fangs sunk deep into his neck blood spilling everywhere. It was orgasmic, the blood put an end to my sickness. I drank and drank whitest Enzo watched on in a twisted horror yet strange delight.

I drained every single last drop of blood from his body.

I stepped back, i realised what I had done. "Oh my god" I barely managed to form the words. My blood soaked hands flew to my mouth in horror of my actions. His body was pale, his eyes lifeless, his body still. I wept and wept. Just when I thought I couldn't have any tears left they continued to fall.