My kitty kat

I love my cat. She's been with me since I've been a baby (we grew up together). I see her almost as my other half and she has been there through everything.
She was there for when I broke my arm
Had my first love
Had my first breakup
She has been there through EVERYTHING.
Recently she has been more affectionate and it's almost like she is warning me about something. And she's right
I'm in danger I can feel it
The boys at school have been whispering about me, whispering things and planning things.
I went on a date with this boy and he took me out to the woods. It was suspicious but romantic.. but suspicious.
He bought me my favourite chocolates and stared at me with his beautiful blue ocean eyes that had always made me feel special.
There were noises from the woods behind the trees and to my surprise there was his friends, the same exact boys who had whispered about me and made me feel like I'm in danger. They had ran and chased me and stabbed me 15 times in the neck. Pretty bloody.
As soon as my eyes opened up again, everything was ...blue?
I was very short and very fast and couldn't speak and felt weird but it felt... similar?
I don't know how to explain it but it wasn't horrible, I felt Incapable of confusion and carried on walking around to what seemed like my house.
I ran and sprinted and zoomed around the house but realised my room wasn't there. Nor the photos of me that were in the house nor the pink decor I put in the kitchen nor the scribbles of my height on the wall.
Strange..
I went up the stairs and realised.. my room wasn't there.
It was weird but I heard the front door open so I sped down the stairs and saw my parents, my mum in a relived stressed happy look whilst my dad with the biggest grin on his face excited for the future. My mum was carrying another baby?
I tried to get their attention but they didn't hear me so I just went next to the baby which made them awe in what they saw. This baby felt connected to me. As if she is my other half.
Months go by and this baby doesn't ever stop crying but she is cute and I love her and make sure to snuggle up to her every night, our parents can't separate us.
A year goes by and the baby can walk now and is very playful and happy.
More time goes by and the baby's hair feel similar and so do the eyes and so do her lips and so do her nose and so do her ears... it's me..
This baby is me. I know it sounds weird trust me but it's me. I don't know what's happening but I can't feel confused. All I know is I have to stay by her or me i don't know but she is my other half.
Years go by and I witness myself make all this dumb decisions of getting with my first ever boyfriend and then months later getting my heart broken. I watched all this happen in a different perspective.
More years go by and I realised the day..
I circle myself and give myself more attention as I feel her stupid decision or my stupid decision unfold. I now realise .. the cat was me. Seeing myself in a different perspective watching my life be played out from start to finish. God picks me up and pets me and talks to me and listens to my rants as he transfers me back to my human self and tells me it wasn't my fault. God.