[ 1 ]

He open the door with one kick making thud sound , eyes cover with his long yet sweaty hair

He open the door with one kick making thud sound , eyes cover with his long yet sweaty hair . He enter the room and make his way towards the small bar and took out one of the strong wine and go straight to the sofa and plopped down . Helping his thumb he pull out the cap and pourd all wine inside his mouth and gulped down in one go , he was Sitting on the sofa room is filled with red light ,only can smell hard wine and some intoxicating smoke from his mouth which he keep inhale and exhale. He puff the cigarette time to time and release all the smoke from his nose hole. after minutes he finished the whole package of cigarettes he threw the lighter somewhere that he can not able to find again . He unbuttoned two of his shirts buttons. His hard chest is now in full display. he slowly put his head on the sofa and he fold his sleeves before resting his hand on the armrest . His tattoos are visible , his tattoos are very scary if some normal people see ofcourse they will call him mafia . he painted his right arm well the way he add ox just the corner of his armpit, the eye on his elbow and the snake the flowers there are many creatures resting on his right hand .
His another hand holding a glass of wine which he swirl time to time before gulping down . his head is still resting on the sofa but with a sec he gulp down the whiskey in on shot . He grown in satisfaction after finished the wine and threw the glass on the floor the sound can be here that glass is alredy shattered in to pieces . He is about to close his eyes but some familiar smell hit on his nostrils he knew who it is . no one dare to stepped their feet in this room except her . The figure is still standing at the doorway nor she came in or out she is stand there like a statue if she moved from there someone will eat her . Its not like that she was scare of him but his dark eyes vision always scare her hell .

Jungkook : are you going to came in or will i come there. It will be nice if you come by your ownself .
* he said in dominant voice *

? : i.. will..
* she let out those words shakingly.

Jungkook: come princess.
* he said lifting his head from the sofa and turn his head to her direction but in a sec she quickly look down before he speak. *

? : its y/n , kang Y/n . You can call me y/n instead of those weird name . Please master say my name properly.
*
she said looking down her feet . He gritted his teeth and He stood up from sofa and make his way towards her direction while she is still stand there like a statue. She want to runway from the spot but she can't. If she moved a inch, it will be her worst day so she decides not to move . he keep moving his feet forward to her without breaking the eye contact but the fact is he is not able to see her sparkle eye which and her this action made him angry. He stop when he reach to her but there is just two inches distance beetween them .

Jungkook : you are my princess , my darling and my kitten . Did you forgot that i owe you . I called you whatever i want you can't stop me .
* he spit those word while little bending down to her level and his breath directly hit on her nostrils which is still smell like a hell .*

Y/ n : i don't like when you called me with that names.
* she said without making eye contact with him .*

Jungkook: dare to tell me with making eye contact with me . Why you always look down whenever you talk to me . Iam that much scary y/n ?