1

The three-and-a-half-year-old Taehyung was rubbing a cat at home when mother Kim ran in, "Taehyung! Your Aunt Kim has given birth to a baby!"  

Taehyung opened his eyes wide, given birth to a baby?  

"Mama, can I take the cat along?"  

"Cannot, cannot, the hospital doesn't allow pets." She led Taehyung to go. 

Taehyung turned his head around to look at the cat.

"Cat, Taehyung cannot bring you, you be good at home. Dare to eat Taehyung's dried fish and i will beat you after returning. "

Hospital :

After a while, Taehyung and them arrived right when father and mother Kim came out of the delivery room.  

Father Kim was perspiring while mother Kim was reclining on the bed, resting with her eyes closed.  

The nurse held the baby and the few people stepped forward to take a look.  

"The little girl really resembles Mrs. Kim!" "Yes ah yes ah,"

Listening to the adult talking, Taehyung, who was laying on his stomach on top of his father's leg, crawled forward with all his might.

Younger sister, younger sister, I want to see younger sister!  

His father held and carried him up, and so Taehyung had his wish to see the younger sister fulfilled.  

"Waaaaa~" Taehyung wailed.   

"What happened, Taehyung?"  

Taehyung pointed at the small round dumpling, "You shaved the cat's hair!" 

"......"

After a month.  

Taehyung blinked, staring at the saliva flowing from the tender and fair dumpling.

This is, this is....... The hairless cat?Lightly poking it with his finger, Taehyung breathed and smiled foolishly.  

The cat was out of favor! Taehyung liked this hairless cat more! 

Taehyung 7, Jennie 4 .  

"Taehyung, you enter the classroom first, I'll send Jennie to her class." When father Kim said this sentence, he gently led Jennie's hand, taking her to the kindergarten of the same school.  

Taehyung looked at their rear view, his lips pursed.  

Half an hour later, in the kindergarten door.  

"Jennie! Jennie!"  

"Brother Taehyung!" Jennie pounced over. The small Taehyung used his small long arms and legs and expanded a great deal of effort to catch Jennie.  

The two people then squatted in a corner behind the slide. Taehyung took out a lollipop and opened it up seriously then directly put it into Jennie's mouth. Seeing her lick the lollipop mouthful by mouthful, he was happier than eating it himself. Jennie squatted beside him, feeling that brother Taehyung treated her really well.  

The school bell rang, Taehyung was tangled for a while before standing up.  

Jennie pulled the corner of his clothes, soon after, Taehyung squatted once again.

Jungkook 16, Lisa 13.  

"What is this?" Taehyung squinted, taking out a letter found inside a book.  

Jennie blinked, shaking her head.  

Taehyung opened it up, went through it, his face becoming darker and darker. 

Presumptuous! Which bastard is your beloved?! Which bastard wants to have you as his girlfriend?!  

Sincerely and earnestly, "Jennie ah, this kind of letter ought to be directly given to the teacher! Now you are in junior high school, he is jealous that you study so well and is trying to distract you! Such a bad person, you must give the letter to the teacher, let him be punished." 

Jennie opened her eyes wide, thinking that what brother Taehyung said made sense!   

The next day of school, she immediately gave the letter to the teacher....... 

Taehyung 20, Jennie 17.  

Jennie's college entrance examination, Taehyung missed two days of lessons, standing outside the exam door, squatting.   

Once the exam was done and she came out, she immediately saw brother Taehyung smile, waving at her, and she pounced over.  

Taehyung's body was already firm, steady and gently as he caught her.

"Hey hey hey, Jennie, Where are your eyes looking at?!"  

Jennie slowly drank a mouthful of warm water Taehyung passed her, her finger pointing at their military training guards. 

"Brother Jake looks handsome!"  

Taehyung's face turned black, Jennie, very good!  

"Brother Taehyung, why didn't you get me food from the canteen today?" During the period of military training, there were many people in the canteen, usually Taehyung fetched it for her, she could directly eat after arriving. Taehyung's face was still black, "Humph, don't you have brother Jake? Let him fetch it for you!"   

Jennie blinked, looking at the densely packed dining hall, "Forget about it, brother Taehyung, I'll return to the dormitory and eat some snacks!"  

Taehyung's eyes opened very wide. Seeing she really walked away, he pursed his lips and pulled her.  

Leading her outside, Jennie smiled. Her brother Taehyung had ordered food since earlier.

He let her eat before she was allowed to go to sleep. Then he went to the military training.  

Taehyung 23, Jennie 20.  

After the birthday celebration, Taehyung sat beside Jennie. Restraining his somewhat trembling legs and also wiping a handful of sweat.  

"That, Jennie......."  

"Hm?"  

"......"

"Legally, you can already get a marriage certificate......."  

"So?" 

"Cough cough, let's get a marriage license!"  

Jennie blinked, "You didn't prepare anything, and just proposed?"  

Taehyung pondered, then spoke in deadly earnest, "I'll make up for it tomorrow?"  

Jennie thought, how can I agree so easily?   

......

Standing by the gate of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Taehyung raised his head to the sky, emotionally holding his tears from flowing out.  

Because the first time proposing marriage was too impulsive, he directly proposed marriage with an empty mouth and white teeth, causing him to lead her to the Civil Affairs Bureau's gate for a total of 6 times, spending 2 years in the process. Diamond ring, fresh flowers, sports car, balloon....... Totally exhausting everything but Shen Xing still didn't agree.

Instead, it was the sentence on the 6th attempt that made her nod.   Taehyung had led Jennie for 20 years, she had lovably followed him to many places.

Only this one time, Taehyung was led to the most difficult and yet the happiest time.   
Taehyung said, "I'll give you my heart"

From here on, you are in control of my heart, in control of my life and death.......
               <The End>