𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

𝑳𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽
I wake up, just as I do every day. Yayyy! I thought, just another stupid day at work; I'm an accountant for the biggest underground business in the world, Koritech. It's kinda a weird name, but it's got great pay, and nobody bothers me. Well, not usually. But today was the day that our boss, Kori, was to pick out someone to marry, and every girl in the office was really excited because they could be the girl he picked, and because he was the sole hier to the family fortune, it would mean who ever he picked would be a billionaires wife. But I could never want that, and it kinda disgusted me that anyone would. As I walked through the office, I saw all of the girls dressed up, make up on, tits out on display, the whole shebang. I sat at my desk just as the tanoi went off, "Will all ladies please report to the meeting room." I could tell the girl on the tanoi was not having a good day, which meant neither was the boss, just great!
As we all headed down, I could see some girls walking back crying, I took it as they had already been and got rejected. Now I was sweating. What if he did say no? What if he said yes!?
Soon, it was my turn, I stepped in, Kori was one of those guys you know isn't the greatest around people, but looks like he could just cuddle you to death like a koala. After a few minutes, we finally made eye contact, it was electric, his deep-blue eyes peirced into my own. He looked at his assistant, she walked out of the room and not even seconds later I heard the tanoi go off, "Can everyone go back to work, the boss has made a decision." Oh shit!
"So your... Layla Petronova?" His voice was deeper than anything I've ever heard in my life!
"Yes..." I looked down, I felt sick, to say the least. What was gonna happen now? I was far from what anyone expected him to pick. "What about it?" I said with slight confusion.
"Well, I need to know your name, of course, and I need to get to know you somehow." He sounded really conceited, which wasn't good. It meant he has a big ego.
"Well, why did you even pick me? There are some many other girls -"

"But you're the one who intrigued me the most. You didn't even try to look good to try to seduce me like every other girl. you're interesting!" He exclaimed with no shame, which was probably typical considering all boys are the same.
"Well, I'm not interested. Find someone else!" I suggested before trying to leave. The door was locked! "Fuck," I whispered. "Wanna let me out? I have work to do."
He gazed at me with some sort of squint, and he looked kinda hot. My knees went weak.
"I think we should order food and get to know each other, don't you think?" He got up and pulled out a chair, suggesting I sit. I slowly walked over. What am I doing?