Breakfast [11]

"Bhabhi, daddi sa is calling you, we are waiting for you in the garden area for breakfast. " Ruchika yelled from behind as I walked towards room where I last night slept .
"Okay will be there after changing. " I answered.

Walking towards my room I saw Abhimanyu taking to someone on call my throat burned, his actions indicates he us not happy with whatever response he received. My breath hitched when he turned towards my side , looking totally like a sin , broad shoulder, light beard,  hair falling on forehead distracting my mind , eyes like deep ocean  where you want to dive deep away from chaos, his three buttons of shirt are open he is fixing his tie with one hand ,feeling my gaze he looked in my direction slightly raising his perfect eyebrow.  I shook my head walked inside room.

So he is looking like Sin.

Hey... I just stated a mere fact.

Ahh...,you want to drown.

Shutup, I'm talking about colour of his eyes .

You were drooling girl.

I was not drooling, Okay.

Yaa bitch! and I'm angel.

My inner voice mocked me .

Changing in red saree,  I applied vermillion in my hair partition, decided to wear aunty's gifted jewellery, I removed mine.

Prerna's look ⬆️

Walking As she descended the stairs, the soft rustle of her dress echoed her nervous heartbeat. The delicate fabric clung to her skin, a cascade of pastel hues that whispered elegance. Each step felt like a dance, a delicate pirouette into unfamiliar territory.

Her eyes darted around, absorbing every detail—the polished banister, the family portraits adorning the walls, the scent of incense lingering in the air, she noticed the tiniest nuances: the worn carpet’s pattern, the flicker of candlelight, and the warmth of the wooden steps beneath her feet. These details became imprinted in her memory, like fragile petals pressed between pages.

  As gazes followed her descent, she sensed curiosity and scrutiny. Were they assessing her?   she also glimpsed kindness—the warmth in her mother-in-law’s eyes, the half-smile from her sister-in-law. Perhaps they, too, had once stood on these stairs, hearts fluttering.

SAmid the crowd, she craved solitude. A quiet corner where she could collect her thoughts, untangle her nerves. She yearned for a moment to talk to herself, to reassure the girl within: “You belong here. This is the moment.Talking to herself wasn’t madness; it was self-compassion.

Walking towards elders she bent down to touch their feet.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●