N/A

[tongue click]

"thanks for the memories"

-----------------------------------------

"Breaking news! A missing person has been discovered at last. A test beaker, bright neon-lime green liquid. Police reports say she disappeared during the night of the ##th. The woman was pronounced legally dead after further investigation. The body was found on an island containing contestants, waiting to compete to join back into a gameshow." The screen cut to show the detective working with this... issue. Suitcase. "As our *wonderful* reporter, Mepad, was sayi-" 

The TV flicked off. Sitting, and well floating, infront of it were the residents of the Purgatory Mansion. Bow had shut the device down, as Marshmallow clasped her hand over her mouth. Yes, she may not have been *close* to Test Tube, though she saw her as a good friend. Marshmallow knew it was a bad idea for those contestants to leave the grounds... the whole Spoiled Lemon tickets idea was sketchy. And now, Test Tube was dead. Marshmallows mouth parted in a silent wail as she dropped to her knees, holding her head. 

~~

A line of the remaining contestants had formed. Silver, Nickel, YinYang, Cabby, and Balloon. Infront of them was their host, Mephone4. The device spoke sternly. "As youve all probably heard, test tube is dead-" "Could you not just revive her, and send her on her merry way to Indefinite Island?" Silver interrupted, in his usual snarky voice. He set a hand on his hip and tilted to the side.

Mephone4 clapped his hands together in annoyance. "See, the thing is-" "If you ask me, she shouldnt *be* revived.." *Cabby crossed her arms. "SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU." Mephone4 stared angrily at the line of contestants. YinYang, well Yins half, raised his hand. "What. What could you possibly want to say." The blue-ish phone asked. "Balloon and Nickel are fist fighting eachother." YinYang points to the side showing the salmon colored balloon tackling the grey coin. 

"AAAUUUUUGHGGGHHHHHHHH"

~~

Mephone4 had finally been able to speak long enough to say that sadly, Test Tubes recovery button wasnt.. exactly working. Meaning she couldnt be revived. The contestants, minus Cabby, were seemingly all unfazed. None of them were extremely close to the science beaker, though they all saw her as a friend. Things on the island quickly changed subjects though. Nickel and Balloon were put on timeout, and had to be supervised by The Floor. 

Everyone but Mephone seemed to have forgotten about Test Tube. He couldnt stop thinking about her death. He didnt witness it and he sure as hell didnt *care* about her, or any of the contestants at that, but he couldnt shake the thought of her from his head. The only ones on Indefinite Island were Blueberry, Lifering, Tea Kettle, Goo, Candle, Bot, and Walkie. And theres no way her death was an accident, by the state her body was in when found. Who couldve murdered such an innocent (A/N: *cough cough* Exp21) object? 

He had to get to the bottom of this.

For the others.

For the future of III.

For *Her*.

---------------------------------------

HOOLLLLYYYY SHH THIS TOOK A WHILE TO WRITE. 

so excited about this au. i have so much planned for it. 

giggles.