Coffee

One day, One went into a cafe where M was making and selling food and drinks. She wasn't hungry and just wanted to drink tea. All the blocks loved tea (especially T), but there were some exceptions...

There was no one in the cafe, at first glance. Although no, there was someone there. N was sitting at a table in the corner and drinking something.

One went to his table and sat down at the second place (all the tables were double). It was considered normal among the blocks to just sit down with someone without asking. After all, all the blocks had a good relationship.

One has never talked to N before, but she heard that he's pretty... negative. But she didn't really care. If you want, you can make friends with everyone, you just have to try.

N looked at One with displeasure, but said nothing when she sat down next to him.

She looked at his mug. It was filled with a dark brown, almost black liquid with a barely noticeable foam.

Coffee!

One stared at him in disbelief. N noticed this and asked:

"Is something wrong?"

"How do you even drink this?" One asked. "The coffee is bitter!"

N shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I like it"

"But it's not even coffee with milk. It's not a cappuccino, it's not a latte, it's a DAMN ESPRESSO!"

"Um, actually, it's not espresso. It's americano." said N.

"But it tastes bitter! Yes?"

"Nes"

One didn't understand what it means. N looked at her ironically, waiting for her to get it.

"That means yes" M. explained.

"Okay" One sighted. Obviously, N was a weirdo. First the coffee (bitter coffee!), and now nes instead of yes.

For a while they just sat at the table and didn't talk. One was thinking about the oddities of N, and N was not thinking about anything, just drinking his coffee.

"You're weird," One said bluntly.

"I know."