11장

Well, this is very awkward..

Jongsung was still hugging me as I slowly put away his arms to go to the bathroom but he pulled me into the bed again.

"You need to go somewhere?" He mumbled.

"Uh yeah, to the bathroom.." I said slowly.

He hugged me more tightly then released me.

While I was in the bathroom, I looked at my phone, but found it was 5 in the morning and closed my eyes.

I sighed and finished alongside flushing and washing my hands with the small soap dispenser. When I was done, I opened the bathroom door and laid back down again.

Later, I found myself hugging Jongsung AGAIN.

"Dude, you good?" I asked quietly.

He didn't reply.

Okey dokey..

I again slowly put away his arms and went to the bathroom again. When I stepped out of the door, I decided to get ready.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face then put moisturizer on, and then sunblock on.

Then I looked at the window and saw it was sunny outside.

I changed in the bathroom alongside proceeding to put makeup on and then Jongsung opened his eyes.

"Well, good morning." I said, continuing to put eyeshadow on my eyelids.

"You look pretty." He said and went to the bathroom.

"Oh thanks." I said but put more eyeshadow on.

It wasn't visible.

When Jongsung opened the bathroom door, he stretched his arms, still wearing his pajamas.

"Are you gonna get ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not." He said and disappeared in the bathroom again.

When he went out again, he wore a light blue shirt with black jeans.

"Wait, where did you get your clothes?" I asked.

"I have enough magic to appear my clothing and stuff." Jungsung said and adjusted his very dark blue shirt and black jeans.

"What the hell.." I mumbled.

"Do you wanna eat breakfast?" He asked.

"Why not." I said and stepped out of the door and walked right where a small door was there and he peaked in.

"Hey Sungsu, do you have any-"

"Food? Yeah." He cut off Jongsung and answered him immediately.

"What do you have to eat?" I asked, still standing.

"Berries." He said and put 2 plates in front of us.

Oh, these are regular fruits.

"Well, these aren't technically all barrie's. Do you know all the fruits in our world?" I asked.

"Maybe.." Sungsu said gingerly.

"There's strawberries, grapes, apples, and watermelon. Just a few I like, in our world." Jongsung said.

"Well, I'd never heard of watermelon before." He said and started to eat with his paws.
-
-
-
I was writing on a piece of paper since Sungsu had some.

I looked at the window alongside sighing, walking to the bed and lying on it.

"Hey Sunni!" Jongsung opened the door.

"Yeah." I said, still closing my eyes.

"Oh sorry, were you sleeping?" He softly asked.

"I was trying to," I mumbled, "what's up?"

"You should go look at Sungsu's garden. It's cool." He said and leaned on the bed side table.

"Alright, lemme go to the bathroom." I said alongside standing up and walking to the bathroom.

When I was done, I opened the door and started to walk out of the door.

I stepped out of the brown door and looked outside.

There were various kinds of fruits and vegetables in the big garden Sungsu had.

I saw a little bench and a hammock on the right side of the garden.

"Well, I mean, it is a nice day today." I said and laid down on the hammock.

"It is." Jongsung said furthermore lying on the hammock as well.

______