11 DI Hulme

They were all sitting around the counter finishing up dinner while Buck is shoving his hands into the burning pot of food to steal some from Hen.

"You know if you want some Hen will probably give it to you" I said putting my dishes in the sink

"I'm good I already ate" he tells me

"You still owe me 20 bucks, Buck" Hen said as she moved about the kitchen "Don't think I'ma forget"

"For what"

"For the damn cookie bouquet I delivered to Chimney. The one with the get well card that I personally watched you sign" She said raising her voice

"He's doing it again" Buck says

"Doing what eating dinner"

"Yeah Don't be weird Buckley" I said handing Hen the salt

"Staring into that book" He said and we all turned to look at Bobby in the corner "Come on, you must have a line on the gossip around here. What is it? Why is he so obsesses with it?"

"Mm-mm. All I'm gonna tell you about that book is to stay the hell away from it. Trust me I made that mistake three months into working here." Hen says finally sitting down with her plate

"So you're saying no one here know what he writes in it. Well, watch this" Buck says as he pops up from the counter and walk over to him.

"All right, Buck. When he pops you in that pretty face, just make sure it's on the side that's already got a mark."

I move to get up from my spot on sitting at the counter ready to break up whatever fight is about happen but not getting close enough to find out what they are saying. The next thing I know Bobby has grabbed Buck and pushed him up against a wall I run over ready to break things up when he then drops Buck and starts to walk away.

"Woah what happened here" I hear the familiar voice of Captain Maynard as I move from the crouched position I had acquired next to Buck to stand up and go to her. "Captain Nash I'm so sorry but is there somewhere private I can take DS Jackson over here"

He stops his pursuit to his office and says "You can go to the locker room" before walking away once more.

"Thank you. DS Jackson with me NOW!" She emphasizes the last part and I run over to her showing her to the locker room. As we walk in she says very sternly "Sit down"

"Yes Captain may I ask what this is about" I mutter

"You have had a formal complaint lodged against you by another officer" She said pacing back and forth as I sat there.

"May I ask what it said"

"Can you tell me what happened the other night at the murder scene"

"Um well I will admit that there were some complications with the whole thing but I didn't think that any of the officers there had anything bad to say about me"

"Not even Sergeant Thomson"

"Well i will admit i did get on to her because she had messed with the scene but I was only doing that because she disobeyed orders"

"Exactly you got on to her now I'm afraid this is out of my control since she went straight to HR until further notice you will be put on light duty aka no more calls"

"what about my cases" I threw my hands up in exasperation "this isn't fair she disobeyed and tampered with a murder scene"

"You can keep the Detective Hulme case but you will no longer be called for cases until further notice"