1

I was currently sitting in bed listening to the Julie and the phantoms play list when I got the most important call of my life...

"hey Kenny "I say.

" hello Madison  I just got the best news ever. wanna hear? "  he says back .

"sure what is it ?" I ask.

we got picked up by Hulu to do a season 2 of Julie and the phantoms "  he yelled.

" what ? omg do the guys know ? when do we start filming ?what do I bring? I need to call jadah. this is great! its been 4 years !what were they waiting for lets gooooo" 

" Maddie you're inner Julie is showing "

" I know and I'm letting it"

"yes the guys know you guys are to meet me in Vancouver in 2 weeks so get packing ,call jadah if you need to .  oh and before I forget we have a new charecter . its going to be reggies sister . a young girl named bella will be playing her . shes 14 and has never acted before , but she sing like an angel just like you do so please be kind . the charecters name is devyn by the way."

"that is so exciting another girl will be great" 

"see you soon maddie bye "

"bye"

ahhhhhhh omg im so excited . i need to pack let me face time jadah. okay first  things first , suit case wheres my suit case . closet (this is in maddie mind by the way the girl playing devyn is me i am way open to reqests for the story if you have ideas ) I need to pack I only have 2 weeks im bound to forget something...

2 weeks later

"hey guys !!!! " I yell to the boys who were a few feet from me . ''MADDIE" all 3 of them plus jadah yelled . ' were waiting for bella " Owen says . looking around. ohh is that the new girl  I say  yep says Charlie " Owen already met her ."says jer . "sweet owen what's she like " " shes sweet and shes shy untill you get to know her then shes wilder than Charlie  she tall to shes like 5'5 I think . and boy can that girl sing she can sing in different accents to "  he said describing her . " thats so cool she sound awesome but I didn't think anyone could be wilder than charlie ." just wait and see shes unbelievable ." okay- "  " there she is-"  "OWEN!!"" hey bella , this is Charlie Maddie jeremy carolyn and jadah" hi" she says " show them how good you are at singing " said Owen excitedly  "uuummmm ok  .......    pick an accent Owen .  "British . do 2 days into college . "  okay

" I'm 2 days into college and I'm 3 lectures behind there's this guy lets name him Collin he said he wants to be mine  but it doesn't really sit with me quite right cause he doesn't really like the things I like and I keep accidently locking myself out of my dorm in the middle of the night " she sang . and it was beautiful.

"you can stop if you want bella . that was amazing I totally agree with Kenny your voice is amazing" jer said "thank you but don't we have to get to the hotel , my aunt should be somewhere around here i pointed you guys out to her and she said she would get the bags." bella says. "yea lets find her and go i cant wait to start this season."

A/N  ...    thanks for reading . im actualy 15 so yea but i want devyns charecter to be younger . youll see why in later chapters have a good day / night every one 640 words