July 5, 1998

July 5, 1998

I don't know why I'm doing this.. writing in this stupid book.. but I feel like it's the only way I can like, talk about my feelings without feeling like a wuss.. actually.. nevermind , this is a pretty wussy thing to do but it's not like anyone is gonna read this stupid piece of fucking paper. Anyways, today is really like, pissing me off. Like, Beavis being the dumbass he is got us in trouble and now we got detention for the rest of this stupid week. I HATE school so damn much..  but that reminds me of this time Beavis tried to set the school on fire.. that was pretty cool even though he got suspended.. that rest of the week was lonely. I hate school even more without Beavis.. but it's not like I like Beavis or anything, it's just boring without him.. sometimes. Like, there was this one time I had to go back home from his house because his mom and him were going out camping somewhere, with his creepy uncle.. that weekend was miserable.. my mom wasn't even home.. she's never home. I wish I knew my dad or something.. but it's whatever, right? Because who needs parents? There fucking stupid and they just get in the damn way all the time. I hate my slutty mom.. she sucks. She REALLY sucks.. but it's not like she pays attention to me anyways.. she's always busy with work. There was this one time I was really sick, and she kept me in my room until I got better.. I mean, she still like "took care of me" but not really because "my work is too important, I can't get sick ben" Ben.. I hate that stupid fucking name. I hate her stupid name.. I hate my mom. But anyways, back to my day.. after me and Beavis got home from detention with Buzzcut, which was hell.. Beavis fell asleep on the couch watching bon Jovi while I'm his room, writing this stupid paper. My birthday is in four days.. but I'm not all that excited.. I'm too poor to get anything. Just like how yesterday, all we had for fourth of July was fire crackers, even tho Beavis was still super crazed about the fire.. which was a little silly.. he was all super infatuated with it.. but I guess that's all for today, nothing interesting happened.
So goodbye I guess, I'll write tomorrow or something