New Home

[Third POV]

After escaping the bergins, the trolls found themselves in what will soon be their new home. The trolls immediately got to work building their new village. A loud cry breaks the cheery music.

"What was that?" One asked.

"Not sure," King Peppy responds.

"It sounds like a baby," Another troll chimes in.

The trolls follow the sound and find a small basket. They peer inside and see a small baby inside. He was strange though. He was wildly bigger than a troll with his white skin, bright green hair, and pie-cut eyes. 

"Aw the poor things all alone," A troll says.

"King Peppy what should we do?" Another asks.

"We shall bring him in and raise him as one of our own," King Peppy announces.

"There's a note," One exclaims.

It has his name and birthday on it. 

"Well then Veneer welcome to your new home," King Peppy smiles.

Veneer giggles in the basket.

-{ 6 years later }-

[Veneer POV]

"It's been a while since the last trollstice, and the trolls are never more happy to have their village. I live among them, although yes I'm bigger, but I have a home here and my hug time bracelet," I mumble to myself as I work on my own scrapbook.

"Hey, Veneer what cha' working on?" A small pink troll asks.

"Oh hey Poppy," I smile," I'm working on my scrapbook."

Poppy jumps excitedly," May I take a look."

"Sure," I nod.

We flip through the pages and laugh a little at the silly things I put in. When we get to the page with all of us, I freeze.

"Veneer are you alright?" Poppy asks.

"I'm fine," I say," It's just I feel so different here. Like I stand out and that will cause the bergins to find you."

" The bergins will never find us Veneer and if they do I doubt it'll be your fault," She comforts.

"Ding" THe hug bracelets chime.

"Hug Time," I smile.