A feeling of eerie (1)

****
I am sorry,I really am! please let me see her, please I beg you..she said while wailing her eyes out.
It was all your fault, you're a MURDERE--
****
No!! I didn't, I could never, I--
Charvita came into reality when her phone's alarm started ringing. Adrenaline rushed through her whole body as she recalled her nightmare. Her hands roamed inside her bedside drawer. She found her pain killers and swallowed it with water. After calming down, she chanted Kanha's name before getting off her bed. As it was Shivratri, she already told her assistant,Tithi that she would take an early leave for doing the rituals. She made her bed, took a cold shower and changed into fresh clothes. Charvita didn't eat anything as she was fasting and did her pooja. After getting finished with her pooja, she took her white coat with her name written infront of it as Dr. Charvita Sharma. She took her car keys and her hand bag with important things inside it and headed out of her apartment.
-----------
Charvita Sharma is a renowned cardiologist of Delhi, known for her immense hard work and affection towards her patients. Since she was a child, her dream was to become a doctor. As she grew up, she became interested in the functioning of the heart. She became infatuated by the way, this one organ had so much significance to the world.
------------
As she entered the huge private hospital after parking her car in the parking lot, she was greeted by her co-workers and other people to which she nodded in response. Charvita walked towards her department while analysing her schedule with Tithi, when she sensed a strange feeling in her to which she ignored thinking it might have happened because she was fasting.
-------------
It was almost noon as soft and cozy breezes were making their way through Charvita's slightly open window of her cabin while she was looking into one of her patient's documents when a slight knock was heard from her door.
"Come in"she softly yelled without moving her eyes from the documents.
"Ma'am, a woman has come to talk about some personal things with you. She also said that she was very close to you. I made her seat in the reception.
"What's her name?"Charvita asked as curiosity was visible in her eyes.
"Her name was--

Hi!
Please ignore my grammar mistakes as it is my very first book and also English is my second language... Also note that this book may contain triggering subjects like trauma, depression, mature scenes and abusive language and action.
THANKYOU ❤️
☘️Stay tuned for the next chapter ☘️
Bye!

THANKYOU ❤️☘️Stay tuned for the next chapter ☘️Bye!