126-130

Chapter 126 Undoing the poison

Hearing that He Zhiran could remove the poisonous insects from Bago's body, Mo Jiuye was so happy that he wished he could get to night immediately so that he could treat Bago earlier.

To be on the safe side, He Zhiran returned to the space and injected Mo Chuhan with a sedative, letting him sleep like this first.

After finally surviving until dark, and seeing everyone return to the tent to rest, He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye couldn't wait to enter the space.

Mo Chuhan was still asleep.

He Zhiran used his mind to send the person to the operating room.

When Mo Jiuye heard that she was going to perform an operation on Bage to remove the worms, the first thing that came to his mind was that Bage might be stripped naked like him.

Thinking of this, Mo Jiuye quickly pushed He Zhiran out of the operating room.

"I'll take off my brother's clothes. Once that's done, I'll call you in."

He Zhiran curled his lips.

"His Gu is on his arm, so he doesn't need to take off his clothes."

Mo Jiuye suddenly realized it and did not continue to push her out.

However, he still took matters into his own hands and took off myna's shirt.

Seeing that Bage was so thin that he was just skin and bones, Mo Jiuye's heart ached.

Bage is the strongest martial artist in the family and the strongest in body. I don't know what he has been through over the years to become so thin.

Don't think too much, it's important to solve the problem.

After helping Bage take off his shirt, Mo Jiuye took the initiative to stand in the corner out of the way.

He Zhiran looked at Mo Jiuye who was standing stupidly in the corner, called him over and put on sterile surgical clothes together, and then handed him a glass bottle with a sealing cap.

"Take this. As soon as the Gu insect appears, quickly put it in. Don't let it escape."

Mo Jiuye took the glass bottle and nodded solemnly.

In order to prevent Mo Chuhan from being awakened by the pain, He Zhiran first gave him some local anesthetic.

Then he took a tray of surgical tools and placed it beside him, and began to operate it seriously.

Mo Jiuye watched as Bago's arm was sliced ​​open by a silver blade, and blood flowed out from the edge.

As if He Zhiran didn't see the blood, in order to prevent the Gu insect from dying like this, she tentatively cut open Mo Chuhan's skin bit by bit.

About five minutes later, He Zhiran spoke seriously.

"Get ready to collect the Gu worms."

Mo Jiuye's spirit suddenly became tense, and he stared at Ba Ge's knife edge without blinking.

He Zhiran held the tweezers in one hand and the hemostatic forceps in the other, and gently peeled off some of Mo Chuhan's skin.

A black insect about eight or nine millimeters in length appeared in the sight of the two people.

Puppet Gu seemed to sense the danger around it, and raised its wings to fly away from the host's body.

With quick eyes and hands, Mo Jiuye aimed the mouth of the glass bottle at the puppet Gu, guided it to fly directly into the glass bottle, and then closed the lid tightly.