Chapter One

Macy's POV

I was shaking. My eyes were focused on what I held in front of my. I wanted to cry, but no tears seemed to come out. I knew this would happen eventually, if Jason kept up like he did, it would happen. But me being an optimist, held this hope that it wouldn't, that everything would get better.

I was very very wrong.

I bite my lip and toss the test away, a hand resting on my stomach. I knew I had to get out now, now before it was too late. I leave the bathroom and head to the bedroom, or as I have come to know as 'Hell Chamber'.

Once there, I pull out a suitcase and start to throw things in there. I was blindly putting clothes and other necessities in. I had half an hour before Jason was to be home and I needed to be out of there as soon as possible.

Jason, was my boyfriend. My abusive one that I was too afraid to break up with because he threatened me, and I know him, he would follow through. I shake my head and zip up the bag. I stand up and look around what I'd lived in for a good year now. I moved in with him when I was fifteen, and that's when everything started.

I felt myself tear up at the thought of everything that happened here and I push myself to move on.

I had the curtesy to leave him a note, so I did.

Jason, Im leaving you. For good. The way you treat me is so horribly wrong, and I'm not putting up with it anymore. Especially with my new discovery. Jason, I'm pregnant and it's all your fault, and I can't stay here anymore. It's not safe for either of us. And don't even bother looking for me.

Hope you rot in hell asshole, Macy Lee Rowan

With a satisfied nod of my head at the note, I turned and left behind everything I had grown accustomed to. Everything bad in my life. I was turning a new leaf.

I smiled for once, and I was really enjoying this little walk of mine. I had absolutely no idea where I was going, but anywhere was better than Jason's house.

And that's when I bumped right into someone. I looked up to see another girl, she looked around my age, and she had pretty brown hair and a pretty face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Here, let me help you." She says, holding out a hand. I flinch away, but realize she was only trying to help me. I gingerly take her hand and she helps me up.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, I should've watched where I was going." I apologize, looking at the girl. She just smiles in response, her eyes flickering to my luggage before back up at me.

"It's no problem. I'm Emery by the way. Hope you don't mind me asking, but where are you going with that?" She asks curiously, pointing at my bag.

I shrug slightly. "I dunno, anywhere I guess." I tell her, my gaze shifting from my bag back to her.

"You don't have a place to stay?"

"No."

"Come with me."

"Why should I trust you?"

"Because I can help."

"Alright..."

And that was the day my entire world flipped upside down.

"Hope you like five seconds of summer." Emery says as she leads me to this grand looking hotel's entrence.

"What!?" I almost yell at her, my eyes growing huge.

--

This was short and sucky, I promise the rest will be better. Hop you enjoyed :)

follow me on twitter at  _madzhemmings  .3.