ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 : sɴᴀᴄᴋs

- morning -

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐠𝐠!! ", y/n spoke while rushing down the stairs, greeting her mother and brother.

She hugged her mother and hurriedly sat near the dining table, munching down her breakfast in one go. " 𝐘-𝐘𝐚𝐡! 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲!? 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝!", Jimin spoke in a concerned tone.

"𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲! 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞", Y/n said, grabbing her bag and throwing it over her shoulder.

"𝐁𝐮𝐭... 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬--", he tried to tell her but y/n had already sprinted out the door.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Y/n was casually skipping down the street, listening to her favorite music from her lilac earphones.

A bright smile was etched on her face as she hummed to the songs and danced at her favorite parts.

Her walk came to a halt when she noticed a convenience store up ahead.

Y/N PoV

I stood still for a second, thinking whether to go buy something or not.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘐'𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A/N PoV

Entering the almost empty classroom, y/n looked around, hoping to find Jungkook. And just as she thought, there he was, sitting in the back row, his hood on to mask that he's wearing headphones and his head laid down on the table.

Y/n walked up to him, slowly and carefully, trying not to disturb his peace.

She gently knocked on the table, gaining his attention and handed him a bag full of his favorite snacks and drinks which she bought from the convenience store earlier.

"𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐠𝐨, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦"

"𝐖-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬", he spoke, taking off his headphones, " 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟?, he asked.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞. ", y/n replied with a soft smile, "𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧, 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐦. "

She took a seat besides him and watched as he ate the snacks, savouring every bite, smearing the crumbs on his face like a kid.

Y/n couldn't help but admire him. She placed her hand on the table and balanced her head on top.

Y/N PoV

My eyes were fixed on his lips, his rosy, soft lips and his adorable mole underneath. Oh how I want to lock my lips with his and make him breathless.

I averted my gaze upwards and looked at his cheeks. His bubbly cute cheeks that I just wish to squish endlessly. His scar that sat on top of his cheek just added more feature into his flawless skin.

Then I went towards his eyes, oh those coffee irises, that were like a deep intoxication, pulling me in with its mesmerising beauty.

As I continuued to admire Jungkook, I was abruptly interrupted by a buzzing from my phone. I picked it up to see what was happening just to realise that I've been staring at Jungkook for almost 20 minutes and it was now time for me to go back to my class.

"𝐀𝐡, 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡", I spoke standing up.

" 𝐎𝐤𝐤𝐤", he replied, his mouth stuffed with the last of the snacks.

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵!?

==========
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞~

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 o(╥﹏╥)

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧~

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞~

- Luna (~‾▿‾)~