161-165

Chapter 161 I want to show off a little bit

Unexpectedly, Mo Jiuye took the initiative to bear the rent for the official job.

This made Peng Wang feel extremely comfortable.

Peng Wang glanced in the direction of the He family.

They just don't know how to behave. Look how smart the Fang family and the Xie family are. They can see the situation clearly early and make good friends with the Mo family.

With the help of the Mo family along the way, even if he came out of the capital penniless, he would not suffer on the way.

What Peng Wang saw was only the surface.

What He Zhiyuan did in the past, even if he fawned over the Mo family from the beginning, Mo Jiuye would not pay attention to him.

Mo Jiuye followed Peng Wang's gaze and knew that he was thinking about how to arrange the people of the He family.

In this regard, Mo Jiuye did not intend to express his opinion.

Anyway, the life and death of the He family has nothing to do with him.

Peng Wang deliberately looked at the He family in front of Mo Jiuye because he thought Mo Jiuye was generous. It would be great if the latter could offer to bear the expenses of the He family.

Unexpectedly, Mo Jiuye didn't even talk to him...

It seems that whether the He family can reach the northwest alive depends on whether they are lucky.

The two reached a consensus, and Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran went to ask the Fang family and Xie family about their intentions.

The two families happened to have such a plan. After all, it was cold at night and they didn't know when they would be able to leave. As long as the rent was not too high, they could accept it.

Peng Wang and Mo Jiuye went to the city to look for a suitable yard together.

They were really lucky. Due to the city's closure, some businessmen were unable to leave this place. Some people with foresight rented houses early to settle down temporarily.

Therefore, houses here are not only difficult to rent, but the prices have also increased.

Mo Jiuye is not short of money, and the bigger the yard he needs, the better.

There happens to be a yard that has not been rented out because it is too big.

After some bargaining with the landlord, the two rented a large yard for fifteen taels of silver per month.

Fifteen taels for renting a yard for a month is really not a low price.

However, both Mo Jiuye and Peng Wang knew that in this special period, it would be good to rent a large yard.

Before dark, everyone moved into the newly rented yard.

The courtyard is divided into two yards, the front and rear. There are more houses in the front yard, with twelve rooms.

The kitchen and woodshed are in the backyard, and there are eight bedrooms.

All accommodation will be allocated by Peng Wang.

He knew that Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran were determined to take care of the Fang family and the Xie family, and it was impossible for the two families to share the cost of renting the house equally.

Therefore, he directly allocated the eight bedrooms in the backyard to the Fang family and the Xie family, allowing them to allocate them among themselves.