pt 4

Charlie was disappointed her plan didn't work . She needed a way for Alastor and her Father to get along .The noise of them fighting was worse than nails scraping a chalkboard.

In the mean time Alastor and Lucifer were in eachothers throat. Worse than before. Lucifer would kill him on sight if it weren't for Charlie. Not to mention Lucifer's reputation was dwindling by the second . Ever since the radio broadcast , from a week ago , no overlord has been able to take him or Alastor seriously.

Lucifer has stayed in his room since the broadcast. He hoped people were starting to forget. It was quite the opposite though.

Lucifer was furious at Alastor. To think he wanted to apologize to him. Alastor though , found the entire situation humorous.

After a bit of convincing, Charlie was able to bring Alastor and Lucifer into the lobby. This was their chance to apologize to each other. It was currently around afternoon. No one else was around except Alastor , Lucifer , and Charlie. No one would be humiliated if this interaction went south .

Alastor glared at Lucifer. The room was filled with an overflowing amount of tension . Lucifer's brows were knitted in a knot while looking at Alastor.

This tension reminded Charlie of the nights Lucifer and Lilith would argue. The nights that happened before Lilith's
disappearance.

With the amount of uncomfortable flashbacks returning to Charlie , she quickly spoke to get out of the situation."Well, I know you two are on horrible terms , but we can fix that! You just need to say one simple sorry! Straight from your core! " Charlie exclaimed.

Lucifer looked at Charlie, removing his piercing glare away from Alastor . He then looked back at Alastor.

Alastor was annoyed and trying his best to hide it behind his smile. Both Lucifer and Alastor made eye contact . Through this it seemed like they made a deal .

They're eyes seemd to be saying ," I'll apologize if you apologize. "

Neither one wanted too, but to get out of this situation , they needed too . Lucifer wanted to create another backflipping duck to add to his collection and Alastor needed to broadcast another sinners screams for today . They had stuff to do .

With a sigh , Lucifer clutched his cane and looked at Alastor's red eyes . "I-Im sorry , Alastor. I hope we can resolve our differences and become good friends ." Lucifer said, grinding his teeth

Alastor bent down too Lucifer's eye level. With an eyeroll, Alastor spoke . "I also apologize, your majesty. May we settle our petty differences and make this friendship blossom . Just the like the flowers on an apple tree"

Alastors static was almost covering his voice. He was barely audible. Luckily Charlie and Lucifer were able to make out what he said .

Charlie smiled at the apologizes . "See it wasn't that hard!" Charlie said with a gleeful smile .Charlie looked at the both of them . "Now shakehand hands" Charlie respectfully demanded.

Alastor and Lucifer faced eachother . The look of horror appeared on their faces . Well mostly Lucifer's. Alastor's wasn't as noticeable.

Charlie pushed Lucifer closer to Alastor. Since Alastor disliked touch, Charlie respected that and didn't touch him . But what could a handshake do?

Alastor sighed as he saw Lucifer being pushed towards him . Charlie was trying far too hard on a friendship that will never happen. Alastor reluctantly put out his hand to be shaken .

Lucifer was startled to see Alastor's hand out. "Who knew he would take the first move ." Lucifer thought to himself. Lucifer didn't want to to touch him. Who knew where Alastor has been and what he's touched.

Charlie was also stunned to see Alastor's hand out, but she was glad at the improvement she has made with this interaction.

As Alastor hand was in the air , he was getting impatient . Lucifer looked at Charlie. Charlie was giddy. She was glad that Lucifer and Alstor had the chance to get along. Lucifer noticed this and sighed. He plastered a fake smile on his face and raised his hand . Alastor and Lucifer shook they're hands .

They quickly pulled back , and wiped off any germs that were passed during the interaction. Both were disgusted by eachother, but kept a happy face to please Charlie.

"See that wasn't so hard!" Charlie exclaimed. Lucifer glared at Alastor. Alastor looked like he need to be somewhere .

"Now, I do apologize dear, but I have a meeting with the Overlords today. I shall excuse myself ." Alastor stated . "Aw okay then. See ya later Alastor. I need to check on Vaggie anyways. "Charlie replied. She waved goodbye and walked in the direction of Vaggie's room .She left Alastor and Lucifer alone.Leaving both men in an awkward silence .

Alastor started walking away . He had places to be and Rosie was waiting for him. Lucifer watched as Alstor walked away.

Both knew their apologizes were fake, but both had to keep up the facade of a growing friendship. "For Charlie." They thought . If Charlie thought they were friends, Charlie would leave them be .

All they wanted to be was left alone .