Prologue: Clan Meeting.

The sun begins to rise on the horizon and shines on the village hidden in the leaves. The sunlight shines in the room of a certain Uchiha, causing him to wake. Then suddenly he hears someone knocking on the door of his room.

Sasuke wakes up to the sound of the knock. Sasuke, breakfast is ready. Go downstairs, okay? His Mother said outside of his room.

Okay, mother. Sasuke said starting to get up from his bed.

So he sits up and yawns, rubbing his eyes, he gets out of bed and opens the curtains, bringing more of the sunlight into his room. He gets dressed changing his pyjamas. He wore a black long sleeve and white shorts.

Then he glanced at the mirror in his room. He saw his reflection. He saw that his hair was messy so he grabbed a comb and combed his hair perfectly.

After he is done combing his hair. He put the comb in the drawer. He went outside of his room, making his way to the kitchen. As he descended the stairs. He can smell the delicious food on the table. As he finally reaches the kitchen. He was then greeted by his mother. As she prepared some plates on the tables.

Oh, welcome Sasuke. Come sit down, Join us. Mikoto said happily

Yes, mother. Sasuke said happily. Making his way to the table to find a chair. He then glanced at his father. Which also glanced at him. Good morning father. Sasuke said happily.

Which makes his father nod at him as well. Then he sits at the centre of the table. Getting ready to eat. His mother passed him some plates.

Here. Sasuke, I make your favourite food. Mikoto said passing him some food.

Tomato soup? Sasuke asks surprise.

Mikoto nodded at him. Yes. Tomato soup is our breakfast right now. Your favorite. Mikoto said happily to Sasuke.

Which makes Sasuke very happy. He then starts munching the food one by one. Which makes her mother giggle at him.

This also makes Fugaku smile a little. Then he starts eating as well. He must say that his wife is very good at cooking. All of her cooks are very delicious. He takes pride in that.

This is very good, dear. I love it. Fugaku said with a smirk. Even though he is not fond of tomato soup.

Yeah, Mom. This tomato soup is the best. Sasuke said agreeing with his father.

Thanks, darling. I knew you two would love it. Mikoto said happily to her two boys.

Then Sasuke felt that something was missing. He looked around to see where his big brother was. Almost forgot to ask where Itachi is. He is so focused on his food, that he forgets to tell where his "older brother Itachi" was.

Wait. Where is Itachi? Sasuke asks curiously.

But before he can continue. He was cut off by his father. Which answers his question. He is on a mission Sasuke. He will be back tomorrow. Fugaku said with a stoic voice.

This makes Sasuke sad. He wanted to train with Itachi after breakfast. But it seems he is on a mission. And he will be back by tomorrow too. Sasuke thought to himself.

He knows that Itachi is in the "ANBU" at the age of eleven. Which makes him very talented at a young age. He always gets his father's attention, because he is gifted. While I don't. I was also hoping that someday Father would acknowledge me too. Like he always did to Itachi. Sasuke thought hoping that he would get his father's approval.

Then he left that thought aside for now. As he started eating his food again. He then also hears his parents talking to each other. So he glanced at them a little bit.