296-300

Chapter 296 I actually got such a good wife like you

Mo Jiuye felt distressed when he saw that she had not had a good rest after working so hard for so many days and he rubbed her shoulders for her.

"Now that you are healthy, you shouldn't work so hard. If you need anything, you can let me do it in the future."

What he was thinking was that even if he didn't have any medical skills, he could still follow the instructions, which would make his wife feel more relaxed.

While enjoying her husband's thoughtfulness, He Zhiran said: "I have basically figured out the situation of those medicine people, and I am just waiting to help them detoxify when it is convenient."

While Mo Jiuye was anxious to help his subordinates detoxify, he was more concerned about his own wife.

"This matter is not urgent. We will wait until you have rested and feel comfortable."

He Zhiran knew that he felt sorry for her all the way and felt guilty all the time.

"I feel pretty good now, much more relaxed than when I was on the road. If I have a good sleep tonight, I'll be fine tomorrow.

Also, the antidote for the sisters-in-law has been prepared. Just find an opportunity to give it to them. "

The more Mo Jiuye listened, the more distressed he became. He thought his wife was sleeping in the room and he didn't dare to disturb her when he came over. Who would have thought that she would do so many things in one afternoon.

And everything is for the Mo family.

He gently pulled her into his arms and patted her back.

"Ran Ran, I, Mo Jiuye, don't know what virtues or talents I have, to marry such a good daughter-in-law like you."

"We are all a family. Now that we have children, is it a bit strange for you to be polite to me?" Seeing Mo Jiuye's sentimentality, He Zhiran didn't know what to say.

Mo Jiuye hugged her and nodded: "Well, I won't see you outside."

...You gave me the most precious thing a woman has, and you still want to bear me a child. I want to pamper you for the rest of my life as compensation.

This was Mo Jiuye's heartfelt wish, but he didn't say it out loud, lest his wife say that he was teasing.

The two of them hugged each other like this, neither of them wanted to be the one to separate first.

At this time, there was an inappropriate knock on the door.

"Ninth brother, have you rested? It's time to have dinner."

Hearing the eighth sister-in-law's voice, Mo Jiuye reluctantly let go of her daughter-in-law...

After dinner, He Zhiran went to check on the bodies of Mo Xiuyan and Mo Yuance before going back to rest.

At night, she could finally enter the space to rest peacefully.

After going to southern Xinjiang for so long, He Zhiran slept so soundly for the first time and woke up early the next day.

She and Mo Jiuye were not in a hurry to leave the space, but began to study the antidote to treat those medicine people again.

In addition to the medicinal essence extracted from the sub-gu, He Zhiran also wanted to buy other medicinal materials on Taobao.

To her surprise, there was a very common medicinal material that was not sold on Taobao.

Moreover, this medicinal material was passed down from the West in later generations and would definitely not be found in the Dashun Dynasty.