Prologue.

« Lean on me »

« When things will get tough, you can always lean on my shoulder.
I know how strong you are, you will probably tell me to fuck off and to leave you alone but I can't. I may look like I hate you, but I never did. I've got my eyes on you since this incident.
So please, give me your hand and let me be there for you. »

It was almost midnight and I was sitting in the corner of the practice room, crying because I needed to let it go, to let this heavy feeling out of my heart. Life wasn't easy lately but I kept everything for myself. I'm used to wear my mask but tonight I'm tired.

My eyes were red because I cried, I probably look like a mess but at the moment, I didn't care about how I look. He was there, standing right in front of me. He gave me his hand, waiting for me to take it, with the softest smile I've ever seen.

I've never took a moment to look at him properly. But  he was staring at me and I did the same.

He was so beautiful that it actually aches my heart to the core. His eyes were shining. But at this moment, the only thing I wanted was to lose myself in the ocean of his eyes.

If I take his hand, will I ever be able to let it go... ?

I took a moment to breath and finally, took his hand in mine.

He wasn't my friend or something like that. But I've never felt close to someone like this, not even with my previous boyfriend.

And for the first time in my twenty-one year of life, I was feeling safe, and it was with the boy I hate the most. »

Well, the boy I used to hate.