💗 ;; 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟎 ☯︎𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒?☯︎

────────ೋღ  🍑 ღೋ────────
(( yes. It's kouign-amann cookie. Since I added prune juice and capsaicin cookies to the story. So I decided to make this for her. SHE LOOKED LIKE PRINCESS PEACH AND I LOVE PRINCHESS PEACH. I'M SORRY THAT I DINT POST YESTERDAY I WAS BUSYY-))

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

You got shocked after lilac cookie started to stop you at your-self su*c1de.
You asked...

Y/n ::"why did you did that..? "

Lilac cookie sighs   . He do know he cares for you. But the more you stop him. The less he will spoke.

Lilac cookie ::"your literally f*ck1ng trying to kill yourself b*tch.."

He looked away embarrassed at the actions he did and said. he looked back emberassingly. But you do some how saw him.. Blushing... It was kinda cute seeing him in emberassment like this..

Y/n  ::"and I thought you all wanted me dead? So did it! So let me be,.! "

You said tearing forming in your eyes. He sighed but suprised when you try to take the knife away and pointing it your chest.

Lilac cookie ::"I . Won't. Let. That. Happened. To. You

You kept resisting and resisting until he haved enough and pulled you to an passionate hug. . You got suprised that you saw him like this. He never.. Ever hugged everyone.

Lilac cookie ::"idiot what I said and actions isnt on purpose ok..?"

You know that he's lying . You find it very cute though,.. So you chuckled and hugged back .. He blushed more that your finnally touching him..

Y/n ::"thanks for comforting me.. "

You said still tearing . And he wipes your tears off of your eyes.

Lilac cookie ::"so.. What really happened?.. "

He said in an comforting tone.

Y/n ::" ... Capsaicin.. Uh.. "

Lilac cookie ::"what did that demonic fire-pick me creature did-? "

(( capsaicin looked like burning spice not gonna lie😭 ))

Y/n ::"well.. He said that.. I should just die.. "

Lilac cookie ::"don't listen to him. He's somehow that-"

Y/n ::"no swearing - I heard enough swears for all of YOU-"

He chuckled.

Lilac cookie ::"ok.ok no swearing. ~"

He said teasingly.. As you rolled you eyes..

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

((and there you go! That's the end of the chapter. I'm lazy))

𓆡𓆝𓆞𓆟𓆜𓆛

((Nah I'm kidding.))

/*𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙔*\

You are walking around an empty hallway filled with random cookies lockers and.. You saw your classmate a.k.a kouign-amann cookie's locker open. And you saw her diary.. So you know that to do..

READ

HER

DIARY 😈

Because she's been an bossy rip-off bratted princess Peach version. 1.2