Chapter 28

Author's POV- 

Aditya was leaving from the office after his work. It was around Eight in the evening. He was in the elevator standing looking at his phone. 

Well he was waiting for a message from Riya. He himself didn't know why but her not messaging him is not fine with him. As a wife she should ask about her husband whereabouts. But here she didn't even messaged him. 

He kept his Phone in his Pant's Pockets and made a poker face. The elevator door opened and he stood out from the elevator but seeing someone made him shock. 

It was Aditi. 

"Where were you Aditya." Aditi asked him but he ignored he loosening his tie. 

"I am asking you something." Aditi said in a loud voice. She thinks she can get control on him. Aditya clenched his fist and glared towards her. 

Aditi flinched seeing him like that. She cleared her throat. 

"I mean, I sent Rudra an email since I didn't have his phone number and you had blocked me in every platforms." She said and tried acting cute but he didn't even liked seeing her today. 

It somehow annoyed him that if this bitch could come why not Riya. Out of blue Aditi grabbed Aditya arms. 

"I have to talk with you please it's urgent. That day you saw." Aditi words were cut  of by Aditya. 

"I would not like to talk about that stupid thing. Secondly I am not interested to talk to bitches like you so just get lost." He said and removed her hands from him harshly. 

"But." Once again Aditi was cut off but not by Aditya. 

"My husband said that he doesn't wants to talk with you so just leave from here." 

It was Riya standing there waiting for him. Aditya once again got this stupid thing named Butterflies in his stomach. Riya came and stand beside Aditya placing her hands on his arms. 

The office workers gasped seeing Riya but did not interfere between a couple since they know how powerful their boss is. 

"Who are you to say me this." Aditi asked in extreme anger. 

"His Wife stupid." Riya said and faced towards Aditya who was already looking at her. 

"Shall we go." She asked him and nodded his head. Riya started walking removing her hands from him but Aditya grabbed her hand and pulled him close to her and suddenly Riya yelled. 

It was because Aditya took Riya in bridal style. She placed her hands on her mouth in shock but cleared her throat and started her acting back once again. 

"Why the hell are you here." Aditya asked in a annoyed voice but he completely failed cause he was sounding so desperate. 

"As if you don't want me to come here. I had to cause mom was getting worried about you since you neither picked up the call nor messaged anyone's chats." She said and he frowned. 

"You all messaged me." Aditya asked waiting for the car outside. 

"All except me." She said and grinned. Aditya faked smiled towards her. The car came and he placed her inside the car backseat and went to sit on another side. 

Meanwhile Aditi was slamming her hands against wall. She was boling in anger. 

"This bitch. I won't spare her. Taking away the thing which is mine. I will teach you a lesson." Aditi said and dial someone's phone number. 

"Hello Samarth." She said and started going out from the office. 

........................................