366-370

Chapter 366 Just tell me what you need to do

At this time, the women in the village heard that the war had ceased and came one after another. When they saw someone in their house being injured, their cries became louder and louder.

This was the scene when He Zhiran arrived.

She nudged the crowd in front of her.

"Everyone give way and let me see their injuries."

The villagers are all familiar with He Zhiran, and some people know that she knows medical skills.

"Hurry, hurry, Lao Jiu's family is here, please ask her for help."

Soon, the crowd voluntarily gave way to a path, and some women even saw that she was bulky and kindly stepped forward to help her.

He Zhiran stood in the center of the crowd, with a clear view of the people participating in the battle.

Nan Rui was standing not far away covered in blood, holding a shiny sword in his hand and looking worriedly at the injured villagers.

He Zhiran heard Mo Jiuye say that Nan Rui didn't know martial arts. Now he lives in Xiling Village and dismissed his guards.

It was not easy for a noble prince with no strength to restrain himself, and he could join the common people in resisting foreign enemies at a critical moment. For this, He Zhiran thought highly of him.

Fortunately, although Nari looked miserable, he was not injured.

At this moment, she didn't care to say hello to Nan Rui and quickly checked the number of injured villagers. There seemed to be about twenty people.

Fortunately, they all suffered superficial wounds, but the wounds were very deep. In some cases, bones could even be seen, and blood was constantly pouring out.

This kind of injury is not difficult for He Zhiran to deal with. The only troublesome thing is that there are too many people injured.

In such a situation, it would be great if Mo Jiuye was here. He has learned to deal with trauma very well, and he even knows how to suture it.

Thinking of Mo Jiuye, he has been away from home for more than half a month. I wonder if his affairs in the capital are still going well.

For the first time, He Zhiran felt like missing someone so much.

Although she missed him in her heart, she did not forget that there were more important things to do at the moment.

At this time, Zhao Lizheng came to her with an anxious look on his face: "Lao Jiu's family, can their injuries be cured?"

"Uncle Zhao, I can treat their injuries, but there are too many of them. I'm afraid I won't be able to handle them all by myself."

As she spoke, she looked at the uninjured villagers.

"Would any of you want to help?"

In the current situation, He Zhiran could only ask these villagers for help. It didn't require any skills, just be careful.

Zhao Zechuan was the first to stand up. Although he was not injured, his blue robe was stained with blood and he looked a little embarrassed.

"Sister-in-law Ninth, I can help. Just give me whatever you need."

Fang Chuanzhou and Xie Tianhai also came forward with their families.

"We can also do it from Lao Jiu's family."

Immediately afterwards, Nari came over and said, "I can help too."

There is also Hu Cong, who is naturally obliged to do so.