prologue

"She's pregnant Kristin." Dime, the girl i been dealing with on and off for about a year now said to me as we were sitting on the phone, breaking the silence.

"what are you talking about?" I say, now sitting up grabbing my phone propping it against my pillow to see her in the camera. It was currently 3:05 pm and I just got done watching pretty little liars hence us being on the phone in silence. She was just sitting there looking at her iPhone 13 pro max. I noticed a few off facial expressions she was making while I was watching my show but payed it no mind.

"She's pregnant." She repeats with a straight face. I just stare at her for a minute before i start making slick comments thinking she's just trying to get a reaction out of me not really knowing what's going on. "Yeah right, shut up. I already told you I wasn't upset at you for talking to that girl again cause we weren't speaking for two months." I said to her laughing a little. She then got up, grabbing her phone walking out her room towards what I believed to be the bathroom closing the door. Her bathroom was super nice, it had a double sink, her shower was super big, black shower handles with a removable shower head. I loved when she brought me in there cause it was always so clean & pretty to look at.

Still not saying anything, she starts to pace around from the toilet, to the door, to the shower, mumbling things i couldn't make out, repeating those steps at least 5 times before I come to the realization this isn't a joke....