411-415

Chapter 411 From the Mohist Family

On the way to the northwest, Nanny Li will be responsible for Mrs. He's food and daily life. Therefore, almost every city she passes, she will go shopping.

She discovered that a very cute-looking plush doll was sold in several cities near the northwest.

Aunt Li has watched He Zhiran grow up, and her affection for her is no worse than that of Mrs. He, her own mother.

I was thinking about meeting the young lady I miss so much, and wanted to bring her a gift.

When she saw the plush doll, Grandma Li guessed that the eldest lady would definitely like it.

When she asked about the price, she was dumbfounded. It actually cost twenty taels of silver each.

After working in the He family for half her life, it was impossible to say that she couldn't come up with twenty taels of silver.

However, she thought that she would go out with her wife and she would not need any expenses on the way, so she only brought a few taels of silver.

Because of this, Grandma Li was deeply impressed by the plush dolls of different colors.

The original owner was also very close to Grandma Li. Just now He Zhiran was busy reminiscing with Mrs. He, and now he turned his attention to Grandma Li.

He Zhiran is a modern soul who still maintains the concept of equality in her heart.

He pointed to the single sofas on both sides of the big sofa and said, "Nanny Li, you have worked hard all the way. Sit down and take a rest."

Grandma Li waved her hands repeatedly: "Miss, you can't do this. A slave is a slave. How dare you sit with the master? Isn't this a disgrace to the slave?"

He Zhiran was also helpless about this deep-rooted concept of the ancients.

Just when she was about to say something, Mrs. Mo spoke.

"This Nanny Li will listen to your young lady. Now our Mo family is no longer a wealthy family, it is just an ordinary banker's family. We have long since lost those broken rules."

She could tell that the ninth daughter-in-law valued this nanny very much, so she planned to help.

Mrs. He looked at her daughter and then at her daughter's mother-in-law. Seeing that there was no sign of pretense on their faces, she understood in her heart that the Mo family did not have so many rules now.

She looked at Nanny Li, who was still standing there politely.

"Nanny Li, since the in-laws and the eldest lady have asked you to do it, just sit down!"

Aunt Li did have some back pain, so when she saw Madam speaking, she stopped being pretentious.

"That slave is sitting down."

Seeing Grandma Li sit down, He Zhiran took out a giant panda doll and a pink long-eared rabbit doll from the space on the coffee table.

"Is this the kind of doll that grandma saw on the road?"

Grandma Li kept nodding her head: "Yes, it's this doll. It's really expensive. It costs twenty taels of silver each."

This is the first time Mrs. He has seen such a cute and colorful doll.

She asked in disbelief: "Ran Ran, did you just say that this kind of doll comes from the Mo family?"

"Yes, mother, all the dolls sold in the market are from the Mo family."