The New Girl

Natsu and Lisanna had been friends for as long as they could remember. Lisanna usually acting as the voice of reason for Natsu's crazy schemes. There friendship even lasted into highschool as Natsu became the classic slacker, spending more time playing video games and making the class laugh then studying, and as Lisanna became the beautiful cheerleader with stellar grades. They still hung out on the weekends. They were as close as a guy and girl could be.

It was their first day of sophomore year and they were excited for what the year would hold. New lessons, new pass times, new friends, and unknown to them, new love interests.

The first day of school was going as they normally did, Natsu and Lisanna met out front and discovered that they had somehow once again managed to get the same classes. They then met up with their other friends and went to class where Natsu chose a seat towards the back so he could get away with more, and Lisanna chose a seat at the front so she could learn more. They sat there as the bell rang and the stragglers got seated and their teacher stood up.

"Welcome to 10th grade," the tall man with spiky blonde hair and a lightning scar on his face said with a glare, "I'm surprised most of you lived through the summer. I'm your teacher, Mr. Dreyar. You may call me Mr. Dreyar. Now-"

Mr. Dreyar was then interrupted by the entrance of the principal, Principal Makarov, followed by a girl no one had met before. She was average height but above average beauty. She had golden blonde hair, round doe eyes, porcelain skin, and a very well endowed figure. Natsu couldn't take his eyes off of her. He loved the way she would try to keep her head high but occasionally it would dip down in shyness, or the way her arms were holding her books tightly against her abdomen even though her back was proudly straight. She seemed more human than anyone he had ever seen before but at the same time, seemed more heavenly than an angel.

After Principal Makarov and Mr. Dreyar finished talking Mr. Dreyar turned to the class, "This is Lucy Heartfilia. She's a new student here so don't be assholes. Lucy go sit by the boy with the pink hair."

It took Natsu a minute to realize he was the boy with the pink hair. She was sitting next to him. OH MY GOD THE ANGEL WAS RIGHT NEXT TO HIM AND SHE SMELLED LIKE HAPPINESS.

"Hello boy with the pink hair, my name is Lucy, what's yours?" The blonde reached out as if to shake his hand, but all he could do was blush and stammer and observe how pretty her face was this close.

"Hello?" He looked into her wide brown eyes.

"Oh uh s-s-sorry m-my name's N-Natsu."

"Hehe," God her laugh is so cute, "good to meet you Natsu, I hope we can be friends." A huge smile covered his face.

"Definitely!" Lucy smiled adorably as she sat down and pulled out her books.