[ 3 ]

In the morning : He woke before her and left the room without saying anything

In the morning :
He woke before her and left the room without saying anything . He always forget whatever happen after drugging himself.
He enter his room and heading towards the bathroom cuz he feels dizzy and nothing came on his mind what just happen last night when he was with her . After getting a cold shower he came from the bathroom and sit on bed trying hard to remember what happened last night . Like always there is no clue .

He is ready to go office and waiting for her at the dining area . He didn't saw her yet and after minutes passed she came downstairs.

Jungkook : good morning * she didn't say anything and made herself sit on the chair and he did the same but his gaze never left on her face he keep staring on her like he try to find something and after staring a while he knew he did something wrong last night .*
what happen y/n ?

Y/n : the word is not suit in your mouth
* she replied while biting the sandwich *

Jungkook : after finishing the breakfast get ready yourself, you are going with me .

Y/n : why would i go with you ..

Jungkook : don't forget what's written in the contract that " jeon jungkook owe you, he can do whatever he want.
* he said making eye contact with her . Its visible in his eyes how he get angry whenever she denied his word *

Y/n : that fucking paper , i wish i could turned that paper into ashes those bloody contract paper .
* her face and her word saying how much she hold hate for him , and the person who is sit opposite to her he also knew how much she done with him *

Jungkook : so desperate to end the contract, let's do it then for this you have to come with me .
* he said in one breath *
Go and ready .

* she looked at him with widen her mouth and mumbled *

Y / n : what just he let out from his mouth , he trying to fool me or what .
* she is confused by his sudden word *.

Jungkook : if you are done talking with yourself then can we go , iam wating for you outside come quickly .
* he made his way towards the door while something typeing on his phone , she also went upstairs to get ready *

On call :

Jungkook : arranged the paper carefully between the contract paper and make sure she won't notice anything .
* he said to the person who is on the call opposite, he cut the call after she came infront of his view like always she look breathtakingly beauty on her floral dress but he noticed from the dining table she wrapped her nack with scarf *

Y / n : can we go jungkook sir .
* he came in his sense when her sweet voice interrupted *

Jungkook : stop calling me sir because contract gonna end soon , get in the car .

They both sat on the backseat while james start the engine . And jungkook always pull the devider to separate both of them from the front sit , they both are silent until they reach the destination . They all headed towards the office and everyone start to bowed jungkook back and forth while james is following them behind .they both entered the room the meeting room is empty because they reach before the time .