Chapter: Starting events

Once there was a species called monsters, the monsters went to war with humans and in the battle humans ruled the victors, as They locked the monsters below the ground within a mountain but I bet You already know that, correct?

Well within the underground lived a skeleton monster that had been suffering from a lack of emotions, why?

The skeleton monster had to witness His friends die over, over, and over again but He would always forget about them dying, from a button the murderer of them had called "reset".

With the resets slowly going on tho, the skeleton slowly gained more consciousness about the cycle of death and resetting, till He attempted to stop the murderer but failed.

Once He failed He would be sent all the way back to step one, because the murderer once at a specific amount of resets gained an ability called a "true reset" causing the skeleton to be sent all the way back to step one.

But from a glitch within the timelines He would remember EVERYTHING, so He came up with a plan.

The plan was that He would've attacked the murderer when they first fell into the mountain.

Sans sits at the front of the ruins door, waiting for Frisk to come through, humming a song called "megalovania" after a couple of hours of waiting the door had opened, revealing Frisk.

"Heh, betcha weren't expecting me here eh?" Sans boasts with the area around Them, turning into a black and white battle box, Frisk stumbles back a bit swinging out their knife, preparing for combat by getting in stance.

Frisk shoots out at Sans, swinging around Their knife while doing so, Sans swiftly dodges the attack, ducking down to do so before punching Them in the gut causing Them to spit out blood.

Frisk gets sent upwards though it's no use as Frisk is seen smiling, with the smile being a red as They than jump downwards in what seems like a instance to Sans "Guh?!" Sans spoke in suprise; but this suprise wouldn't matter as He would slashed inhalf and sent into the ruins door.

This slash wasn't like the other times He had been slashed though, the human had been touching a button similar to the reset one except it said "erase" instead, Sans than slowly started melting and dusting at the same time with His colors turning grey for some reason, Sans attempted to call out for help "☟︎☜︎☹︎🏱︎ ✋︎❄︎ ☟︎🕆︎☼︎❄︎💧︎" Sans spoke but nobody came.

Frisk stared at Sans as all of a sudden Sans just... Disappeared, vanished as if He didn't even die, but Frisk wouldn't care as They walked away into Snowdin.

Sans woke up in a void this void was cold, vast, and dark, Sans wandered around the void looking for someone to help Him out or for instructions, but to no avail until He saw a gray door and ran into it thinking it was an exit.

Within the door was WaterFall except everything in it was gray, and there was dust everywhere.

"W-who did this?" Sans thought but was stopped in His train of thoughts, He felt a sharp pain within His chest and looked down to see what it was, it seemed to be a hand piercing His soul.

The hand ripped Sanses soul out of His body, causing His physical form to disintegrate, as the hand then flew away.

The hand flew into a black distorted portal to be greeted by some sort of gray doll, inwhich it spoke "Amazing job, hand designated 9." it said, opening its palm with the hand that had taken Sanses soul giving it to the doll-like figure.

"Finally, after all this time our master can finally be completed.." a bit of a lanky figure boasted as the doll walked past them, bringing the soul towards a black and gray tube with the soul going into a tube, phasing straight through the glass.