501-505

Chapter 501 How do you think about what I asked you to consider yesterday?

To put it bluntly, although the Mo family's current behavior is to defend their homeland, in the eyes of outsiders, it is a crime of treason and rebellion.

The men of the Mo family once had a heart to serve the country with loyalty. Although they are now reduced to exile, no one wants to be a rebel unless they have to.

Unfortunately, the situation forced them to do their best to protect their own safety.

Mo Qing was still somewhat hesitant in his heart, but when his fourth son said this, he decided immediately.

"Okay, as Jiu Ye wants, you take Heshi first to Beijing, and the others will wait for news about you in the northwest."

Mo Jiuye thought that it would take a lot of effort to convince her family to take He Zhiran to Beijing alone, but he didn't expect that it would be passed so easily.

Even so, he did not forget about He Zhiran.

"Dad, there's one more thing. My mother-in-law doesn't know yet that Ran Ran is going to the capital with me. I hope she won't know about this before we leave."

This was what He Zhiran meant. She didn't refute Mrs. He last time because she understood the other party's temperament and would not allow her to enter Beijing if she was worried that she would be in danger.

Even if Mo Jiuye didn't say anything, she herself would have to remind her.

As a parent, how could Mo Qing not understand Mrs. He's mood?

He sighed helplessly.

"Hey, let's not talk about this matter publicly for now. We will find a way to appease your mother-in-law when you leave."

With Mo Qing's guarantee, He Zhiran had nothing to worry about.

"Then please take care of my mother and eldest brother when the time comes."

The couple's trip to Beijing has been put on the agenda, and Mo Jiuye is even more anxious to handle everything at home in advance.

Leaving the second elder's yard, he went to Hu Cong's place.

On normal days, Hu Cong would not be at home at this time. His current engineering contracting business can be said to be booming. Not only has he made a lot of money, but the dividends paid to He Zhiran are also considerable. .

Everyone saw that the houses he built were not only beautiful but also practical. They spread the word, and business kept coming, so much so that all the jobs he received were scheduled before winter.

Hu Cong had just accepted a big business yesterday, which was to help a wealthy family in Yuncheng build a large courtyard. The structure of the courtyard was almost the same as that of the Mohist family. The only difference was that there were no glass windows.

In the past, the size of the courtyard houses built by Hu Cong was basically the same as that of the Mohist family. This time they wanted to build a courtyard that was twice the size according to this style. In order to have a more accurate layout, he stayed at home and re-planned the drawings today.

Mo Jiuye found out that he was going to build another courtyard house.

For his great benefactor, Hu Cong must have agreed without saying a word, and the construction schedule will naturally be much ahead of schedule.

Mo Jiuye also chose the location to build the house, which is right next to Mo Hanyue's courtyard.

The wasteland to the west has not been fully developed. He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye's original intention was to build several large workshops.