516-520

Chapter 516 I will find a way to arrange for you to meet

After listening to what the two of them said, Grandma Wang subconsciously looked at the sky outside, and there was indeed some light.

"Ninth Young Master, there have been a lot of guards in the palace recently. It may be dangerous for you to leave rashly like this. Why not rest in the Imperial Concubine's Palace first, and then find a way to leave after dark."

She knew that Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran could not stay in this unsafe place for a long time and would definitely leave.

"We have already thought of a hiding place. If we stay here, it will be bad if we implicate the imperial concubine."

After Mo Jiuye finished speaking, he took He Zhiran and planned to leave.

"You...you wait." The imperial concubine didn't speak just now because she was thinking about something.

But she did not ignore the presence of Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran. Seeing that they were about to leave, she hurriedly called for someone.

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran turned around and looked at her squarely.

Concubine Yuan Gui took a deep breath.

"If there is a chance, can you arrange for Nan Yu and me to meet?"

God knows, the moment she watched Aunt Fei take her child away, she had already begun to regret it.

Just because of her desire for identity and power, she lost herself for a while.

For more than twenty years, she has been feeling self-blame, not because she found out that Mo Jiuye was a boy, but because of her persistence and guilt for her own flesh and blood.

If she could go back in time, she would rather not take the position of noble concubine. Even if she gave birth to a daughter, she would take her by her side and love her without hesitation.

She just heard Mo Jiuye briefly talk about some of Fei Nanyu's experiences, and her heart was bleeding.

If her biological son could come back to her, she would be willing to sacrifice her life in exchange for everything...

Of course, Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran didn't know what Yuan Guifei was thinking.

They had just revealed Fei Nanyu's true identity, and they simply wanted to help the latter.

"My dear concubine, just take care of your health now. I may visit the palace at night. If possible, I will find a way to arrange for you to meet."

After Mo Jiuye finished speaking, he pulled He Zhiran and continued to walk out. This time, neither Grandma Wang nor Concubine Yuan stopped him.

Originally, Mo Jiuye planned to take He Zhiran away from Concubine Yuan Gui and wander around for a while.

If they enter the space to rest now, Xiaobai will not be able to find them when he comes back.

Just when Mo Jiuye was about to find a place away from Grandma Wang's sight, Xiaobai's figure appeared in the sky.

He pulled He Zhiran and walked a few steps towards the backyard. As soon as he stood still, Xiaobai landed on his shoulder.

Mo Jiuye did not immediately go to take the note from Xiaobai's leg, but pulled He Zhiran to continue walking to a more remote place.

He was very familiar with the environment of Concubine Yuan Guifei's palace and knew where it was more secluded.

Although there was no one else in the palace at this time except Concubine Yuan Guifei and Grandma Wang, the couple wanted to enter the space after all, and this position must be safe.