𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

A/n: this is years later the murder trio and cross are now in their teens and twenties and nightmare has given birth)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning

lgbtq(no hate)

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare was now making breakfast as error came in holding two twins. 𝚃һ𝖊𝑦 𝑤ɑ𝖓𝘵𝖊𝒹 𝘵օ 𝓼𝖊𝖊 𝑦օ𝗎 m𝑦 𝒹𝖊ɑ𝔯. Error said kissing nightmare on the forehead. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. Nightmare said happily finishing cooking. 𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨. Nightmare said as Radier and Tenpatch huged nightmare making baby noises.

Time skip(in the living room after breakfast)

Nightmare and error where now watching radier and tenpatch play just as there was a knock at the castle doors. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞? Nightmare asked error turning his head to error. 𝑵օ 𝑦օ𝗎? Error said. 𝐍𝐨. Nightmare said as he got up and walked to the door to be greeted by dream along with blue and their kid Bluemoon. Nightmare was then greeted by bluemoon running and hugging hus leg making baby sounds but trying to talk. Nightmare picked bluemoon up and said 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. Nightmare let dream and blue in and sat bluemoon with radier and tenpatch. Just as nightmare was about to sit back down there was another knock except nightmare knew whi this wss or should i say who they where. Nightmare walked back to the door and opened it to be greeted by killer, dust, horror and, cross along with a nervose lust and a scared epic. 𝑯𝒊 𝒎𝒐𝒎! Killer said as nightmare let them in 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫. 𝙷𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚖𝚊 horror said as he walk in. H̳e̳y̳ m̳o̳m̳. Dust also said as he walked in. H͓̽i͓̽ m͓̽a͓̽m͓̽a͓̽ cross said as he walked in. Nightmare noticed lust and epic frozen in fear. 𝐒𝐨 𝐮𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫, 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. Horror turned around and seen lust and laughed. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜. Horror said grabbing lusts hand and dragging him in. Cross did the same. 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐞? Nightmare said referring to cross and horror. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖; 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎. Horror said. Lust got out of his shock and said h-hi so umm w-what do you want m-m-me to call you?  Nightmare waved as horror introduced him and said 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. Lust almost instantly calmed down as he heard nightmares voice and said. Sorry if this sound weird in any way horror but i love his voice, its so quiet. Lust said turning to look at horror. Everyone laughed even nightmare. 𝐎𝐤 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭? Nightmare said. W͓̽e͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ m͓̽o͓̽m͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ i͓̽s͓̽ m͓̽y͓̽ b͓̽o͓̽y͓̽f͓̽r͓̽i͓̽e͓̽n͓̽d͓̽ e͓̽p͓̽i͓̽c͓̽ a͓̽s͓̽ h͓̽o͓̽r͓̽r͓̽o͓̽r͓̽ s͓̽a͓̽i͓̽d͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ a͓̽l͓̽r͓̽e͓̽a͓̽d͓̽y͓̽ k͓̽n͓̽o͓̽w͓̽ e͓̽v͓̽e͓̽r͓̽y͓̽t͓̽h͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽ s͓̽o͓̽ i͓̽ w͓̽i͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ s͓̽k͓̽i͓̽p͓̽ a͓̽s͓̽ w͓̽e͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ a͓̽n͓̽d͓̽ e͓̽p͓̽i͓̽c͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ i͓̽s͓̽ m͓̽y͓̽ m͓̽o͓̽t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ n͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽m͓̽a͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ d͓̽o͓̽n͓̽t͓̽ w͓̽o͓̽r͓̽r͓̽y͓̽ a͓̽s͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ h͓̽a͓̽v͓̽e͓̽ s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽n͓̽ h͓̽e͓̽ i͓̽s͓̽ n͓̽o͓̽t͓̽ a͓̽s͓̽ d͓̽a͓̽n͓̽g͓̽e͓̽r͓̽o͓̽u͓̽s͓̽ a͓̽s͓̽ h͓̽e͓̽ l͓̽o͓̽o͓̽k͓̽s͓̽ o͓̽r͓̽ a͓̽t͓̽ l͓̽e͓̽a͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽ u͓̽s͓̽. Cross said slightly pushing epic to nightmare at the end. Nightmare stuck his hand out for epic to shake, epic got out of his shock and shook nightmares hand nervously. Nightmare sensed this and made a calming negative arua. Epic instantly calmed down and asked in shock. Ho-how did you do that? Nightmare and dream laughed as drwam walked over and said. 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕔 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕦𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖? Dream asked. Epic looked at nightmare and dream side by side and was shook.You both look the exact same other than the colors of course. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫?. Nightmare asked crossing his arms. You two are twins. Epic said unsure. ℂ𝕠𝕣𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 both dream and nightmare said at the same time. For the entire day the family and friends laughed played and had fun as their story in a new life continues. And as some stories end they lived happily ever after.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was fun and i am greatful for the views and more to come. Now i would like to announce a particular person who showed the most participation in this story and this person is Tangfoff67 this person has my thanks. Hope you enjoyed the last chapter. Chapter 15 but remember when a story ends a new one begins.