Moving to Florida,USA

*Ring* *Ring*, with sigh May pick up the call.
"Hey,sweetie! How are you? Did you reached there safely. Like the room?",asked mom.
"Yep mom,i reached here safely. Well,I think this flat is okay for me,I'm actually hungry now,so I'm gonna go to the nearby supermarket to buy some instant noodles"said May.
"Okay,sweetie!,Dad and i gonna miss you sm",love you!" Said mom.
"Bye ,love you!" Said May.
"O gosh, i'm so hungry." With hurry may pick up her wallet and then locked her room and went to the supermarket.
*Slightly noise of opening door*
She went to the other floor and was searching for her fav instant noodles.
"Oh yesss,I got it" said May. "Lemme get some juices too".
She found her fav juice too. "I'm lucky,yay".
She then went to the cashier and paid the amount.
"Bye,mr" said May.
When she was walking in the street. The bag slipped from her hand,and all her groceries fell on the road. A very fast car came and drove away the groceries.
"WTF,Ayeeee" she shouted angrily.
The car again came back and then automatically the window open.
A very gorgeous man with juicy lips was wearing black glasses.  He took off his glasses and put them aside and He was looking at me like he had never seen any other girl before.He was repeatedly looking at my body up and down with his eyes.
"Hey,I'm sorry. Can I give you the money back,how much is it" he said.
*OMG ,he's so handsome. The voice,the face everytime is perfect."
"HELLO??"
*cough* *cough*...I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I said
"How much money you need" he said
"It was for $20" I said.
With extreme hurriness,he gave his credit card and said ,"i'm running late,you keep this credit card. I'll let my bodyguard to my credit card from you tomorrow."
She said,"wdym."
He didnt listen and then accelerate his car and disappeared.
"OMG","what I'm gonna do with this credit card" I said.
She again went to the supermarket and again bought the same groceries again.

The whole night she was thinking about the strange man she talked with. She was staring at the credit card. Seeing the credit card made her remember his voice and his gorgeous face. While looking at the credit card and remembering it, she fell asleep holding it in the hands.

What will happen next? Will she meet the strange man again? Or the credit card will be with her for lifetime?