Telling Hayes

My name is Juliana Johnson(No relation to Jack Johnson) I've been dating Hayes Grier for almost two years now. I've been hesitant to do anything with Hayes other then make out...everytime he'd try to put his hand in my pants or something I would tell him to stop. Not because I didn't want to because I was afraid. I was afraid Sex would change everything..and I didn't want that to happen.But one day I gave in..Hayes and I were supposed to be studying for midterms but I couldn't stop staring at his eyes..they reminded me of the ocean and I would always get lost in them..He saw that I kept sneaking peeks at his eyes and he smiled and said "Julia we aren't gonna get anything done if all your attention is on me" I said "Right....sorry..." but I couldn't stop staring at his eyes. He put his book down and starts kissing me..I drop my book and climb onto his lap and he takes my shirt off and lays me down so I'm on the bottom and he's on the top..he smiles and says "Are you sure this is what you want" I say "I'm sure" and get lost in his eyes again and he kisses me from my neck down to the button of my shorts and he takes them off and throws them to the floor and then he takes off his shirt and he kisses me again more passionately and agressive this time...and I unbuttoned his shorts and he wriggles out of them...he looks at me and smiles and I'm just stuck on his eyes..they are bluer than any sky..he starts slow so he won't hurt me..I bite my lip to hold back moans..because my mother was in the next room I didn't even realize that he wasn't wearing any protection..he goes deeper and faster..it's harder for me to hold back moans so he kisses me and slows down a little..i grip onto my sheets harder...in this moment I feel like I went to heaven and back..he lies beside me and I am just frozen in amazement because I never felt anything like this in my life..I check my phone...an hour and forty five minutes had passed...I turn to him and say "Hayes...will this change anything...will this change us"? He says "No nothing in the world can change how I feel about you...I love you" I smile and we go shower...after we are done I change the sheets on my bed..and put them in my laundry hamper...and we go out to the bay and get icecream..a perfect ending to a perfect day...

*2 months later*
I haven't gotten my period since that day Hayes and I "Studied" so today I took a home pregnancy test...as I waited I went to go grab something to eat from the kitchen...but nothing looked good to me so...I go back up stairs and check..the test....it's positive...I began to cry..I thought how am I gonna tell my parents this?...how am I gonna tell hayes?...What are we gonna do?

.....To be continued