🎶;; 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟏 ඞ𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆?ඞ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

((Yass))

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

After kouign-amann running away. You kept on giggling cuz maaan. She's blushing like hell.

Later.. Prune juice cookie decided to pull you in he's lap and wrapping he's cookiesh arms around your waist

Prune juice ::"in an mood for this~?"

Y/n ::"ooooh please! I have a lot more things to do than you thought!

Prune juice ::"and I don't give an f*ck b*stard~.. "

You blushed again as he laugh he's ass off . He's an perverted-asshole to you but an angel to the other cookies.

Y/n ::" I care for mysel-"

Prune juice ::"then why are you so kind to the other cookies? Why are you so kind and sweet and support them while they were an b*tch to you? "

Y/n ::" ... -"

Prune juice ::"oooh~ what an tsundere-angel side you have~.. "

He smirked as he licked my ear I blushed more than an tomato would be probably be jealous or even red velvet cookie's skin dough.

Y/n ::" shut up some twilight sparkle's ripp-off., "

Prune juice ::"ok ok angel~.. "

/*𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀*\

When you got home from school/academy..youve went to the bathroom to take an nice-warmth bath .. And changed your clothes as you brush your teeth also..

Snapdragon cookie ::"buubuu!! "

He/she/they/it jumped over you and you chuckled as your cuddle with it...

After Snapdragon cookie falls asleep you put him in he's/she/they/it very own bed. As you chuckled and went to your room.. Suddenly..

You noticed an pair of sapphire-eyes looking in through the window.. You PRETTEND you dint notice it until you got scared as the eyes kept following you but you decided not to mind it otherwise i'tll get worst.

You heard the police cars coming and police officers yelling at the stalker who is staring at you through the window. You went to check outside and saw.. IT WAS MADELEINE COOKIE!?
what the fudge ? Is he the stalker! You saw the police officers about to handcuffed him so you decided to change the topic..

Y/n ::"hey! Hey! What happened?.. "

Police cookie 1 ::"this intruder is looking at you through the window but good thing some cookie saw it before something bad happened to you! "

Madeleine cookie looked terrified and guilty... And somehow sad.. You felt bad for him even though he's also an b*tch in your school.. You know he's espresso's best friend and you don't want to let any cookie down so..

Y/n ::"we were just testing something. "

Police cookie 2 ::"testing what? "

Y/n ::"well.. We have an broken window so I decided to call him to help me fix the window. It's not stalking we were just testing if it will be fixed or if we have to get an new one. "

Madeleine cookie eyes we're widened as you just.. Said that!?.. You were defending him..

Police cookie 3::"o- oh- well sorry.. We though we have to deal with an murder mystery.. "

The cookie police were in emberassment..

/* 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏*\

When the police is gone you glared at Madeleine cookie

Y/n ::"ok ok.. WHAT ON EARTHBREAD ARE YOU DOING HERE!? "

Madeleine cookie::"uh.. Just.. Ignore it idiot! "

Y/n ::"wow after I defend you!? >:("

Madeleine cookie saw that cute angry face you did as he blushed and somehow still suprised that you literally defended him..

Madeleine cookie ::"fine I'm sorry! I was just here because.. I just wanted to say.. "

Y/n ::"say what? "

Madeleine cookie ::"il just brought you this.. "

He showed you an.. Boquet of ( YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER ) with an ( FAVORITE CHOCOLATE) on it.. You blushed and got suprised,.

Madeleine cookie ::"sorry if i-'

Madeleine cookie got interrupted by you hugging him..

Y/n ::"I love you ! I love you! I love you! ! "

You said while hugging him.. He went furiously red as he looked like he's about to passed out. He chuckled though and hugged you back..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Espresso cookie ::"dating I see? "

He glared at 𝐲𝐨u both.. He's eyes fuming red with jealousy as you got suprised.

Espresso cookie ::" aren't you to young my dear y/n cookie? "

He said in an flirty tone.. DID HE CALLED YOU DEAR!?
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊