meeting the family

As the alarm rings Yeji, the head doctor of the city hospital wakes up to hear noises of people taking downstairs which is quite unusual in the hwang family. Either who she gets out of the bed and does her morning routine then she proceeds to go down stairs only to see the lee family and her parents laughing and taking with each other. You were quite familiar with the lee family since they and your parents were close friends and Olivia, the youngest child of the lee fam and you have mutual friends so you both meet regularly. You went up to them and greeted them.

Yeji: hello aunt and uncle

Mrs.lee: ahh hello dear, how are you?

Yeji: I am good thanks 😊

Mrs. Hwang: so yeji,they have came for reason.

Yeji: What is it mom?

Mrs. Hwang: you know their son felix don't you.

Yeji: I do know him ( he and you both studied at the same college in Australia)

Mr. Hwang: so we thought of an marriage alliance between you and him since you now have a stable job and he is gonna be the ceo of Mr.lee's company after you both get married. We thought of it since you wanted us to find a boy for your for marriage and we thought that felix was the perfect boy since you know him and our families are also close.

Mrs.lee: you can take your time to think

Mrs. Hwang: ahh yes yes take your time think about it and then tell us what you think.

Yeji: okay mom

Mr. Hwang: so why didn't felix come today

Mr.lee: ahh we are so sorry he had some emergency in the company but it's okay since we talked about this with him and he said that he is ready for anything. 

Mr. Hwang: oh that's great.

Mrs.lee:  alright than we will take our leave.
Yeji: okay bye auntie *smiles*

                        Back in your room

Yeji: otp...otp.. 2 min later. Oh my god where were you

Yuna(your bestie): ahh I was in the toilet but any way what's up?

Yeji: my parents brought a marriage alliance for me

Yuna: oh that's great you are the one who wanted to get married and settle in life then what happened?

Yeji: do u know who the boy is?

Yuna: who?

Yeji: lee felix

Yuna: WHAT?? THE LEE FELIX FROM COLLEGE????

Yeji:bro chill down and yea that felix

Yuna: omo you lucky bich

Yeji: yehh shut up I will call u later. Bye

                           Downstairs

Mrs Hwang:  have you thought about it?

Yeji: yea mom

Mrs Hwang: What do u think? Isn't this a good alliance

Yeji : yea.

Your mom: so is it an yes.

Yeji: yea

Your mom: omo omo let me call mrs.lee and say.

Later

Your mom: yeji

Yeji: yes mom

Your mom: Mrs.lee said me to give you the no. Of felix here *.........*

Yeji:okay thanks mom

Your mom: are u free tomorrow?

Yeji: ummm yea I am

Your mom:  OK great so you both can meet at *.....* restaurant, he has booked a reservation at 5 pm tomorrow.

Yeji: ohh okay.