Chapter 23

"You are early." Jimin said when he saw Seokjin in the kitchen drinking his usual cocoa. He then observed that he's wearing a casual outfit. "Will you be going out?"

Seokjin smiled at him and nodded enthusiastically. "Jungkook and I will be going out today. We'll have our date." He said.

"Oh. I thought you were mad at him?" Jimin asked.

"Am I? I forgot. But he and I will be dating formally starting today." He said happily.

"Wow! In just one night, you are telling me that you guys are already dating?" Jimin asked again, confused because of what is happening.

"Hm. I think that's what I said."

"Wow! Just wow!"

"Why, Jiminie-hyung?" Seokjin asked, confused by Jimin's response.

"Isn't it a bit... uhm... too fast? It was just yesterday when you were mad at him and now you two are already dating?"

Seokjin frowned and thought... "Well, Kookie said it is fast if we will have sex..."

Jimin coughed suddenly.

"Oh, are you okay, hyung?" Seokjin said rubbing Jimin's back.

"Y-yeah." Jimin said drinking his glass of water while pouring milk to his cereal. "Did you guys...I mean...did Jungkook said anything about sex?"

"No. I did." Seokjin said.

Jimin's eyes widened. "W-well, y-you d-did not tell him about the toys, right?"

"I did." Seokjin said calmly.

Jimin felt that all the blood from his face were gone. "W-what did h-he say?"

"He said we will not use them but I said they were gifts from a friend and I want to know how to use them. He said he'll teach me but not know."

"W-who's friend?"

"I said I won't tell him."

Jimin breathe out the air he was holding. If Jungkook would know that he was trying to teach Seokjin about the toys. He'll think that his innocent baby is being dragged to things he doesn't really like.

"Are you ready, Jinnie?" Jungkook said as he fixes his jacket while going down from the stairs.

Seokjin quickly drank his cocoa and ironed his shirt with his pants.

"Yes! Let's go?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook then saw Jimin. "You're here. We have things to talk about later. I'll also use the car." Jungkook said.

Jimin felt his blood was down to 0 degrees in temperature. What would Jungkook talk to him about?

Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of him.

"Y-yeah. Sure." He said.

"Let's go, Jinnie." Jungkook said to Seokjin with a smile.

Jimin does not know how Jungkook was able to do that? Wasn't he just mad few seconds ago and then he was all smile to Seokjin?

"Stay at home, Jimin. Tell Namjoon he should follow us with the motorcycle later and I'll send him the address." He said glaring at Jimin.