prologue y/n lestrange

I grew up with the Malfoys, they are family to me. My mother hasn't been around much since we have been trying to get Voldemort back.
I was the first child to get my death eater mark before Harry and his mud blood sister destroyed our lord...
---------------------------------------------------------
"Y/N, DRACO BREAKFAST" Narrissa yelled from the kitchen. Draco and I push and shove down the stairs. When we arrive, we sit down before Luscious's loud voice roars through the room.

"Children are you ready for school tomorrow?".

"Yes" Draco and I reply in unison.

After we are dismissed from breakfast I run up to my room and pack my things for Hogwarts. Draco then burst into my room.

"Mattheo riddle is coming to Hogwarts this year". Draco muttered.

"Okay and how is this my problem Draco".

"Wellll you are new as well, and as far as I'm aware all the girl's dorms are full so u guys will have to share a dorm".

I sigh. Then he leaves just as quickly as he came in. As soon as he leaves, I pull out my vape taking a couple hits to calm my nerves.
---------------------------------------------------------
I wake up to Draco screaming at me to get up.
"I'm fucking getting their Draco calm down" I yell.

"Okay u cranky bitch" he yells back.

I stuff my nerves into the pit of my stomach and take a few hits of my vape before getting dressed.
I'm wearing ripped baggy jeans and a black tube top with my hair secured in a messy bun with glasses.
I grab my port (Australian slang for suitcase) and walk to the car. I give the Malfoys a hug before Draco, and I get in the car. When we arrive at train station we go to the last carriage and sit down, next comes pansy, Mattheo riddle, Tom riddle and Theodore Nott. All of whom I have met before. Pansy gives me a suffocating hug. I shake the boy's hands; I then pull out my vape puffing on it.

"Draco you said she was innocent" Theo said.

"Well I thought she was, how'd you hide that from mum and dad."

"It's quite easy Draco, but I forgot Ur intellectually challenged."

"I AM NOT"

"Let my guess father will hear of this" I say letting out a light chuckle.

I put on my Flannel before anyone notices my death eater mark. Everyone falls asleep apart from me and Mattheo, so I pull out a book.
When we arrive at Hogwarts, I make my way to the Slytherin table with the group I stuffed my vape in my bra before we got off the train. Mattheo and I are told to wait out the doors. We hear Dumbledore announcing us as we walk through the hall, I hear boos and people whispering about how pretty I am and how hot Mattheo is. I walk up to the stool and sit.
"Hmmm sinful, daring, cunning and ambitious must be Slytherin" the sorting hat says.
Draco runs to me "that's my girl" he says with a beaming smile.
---------------------------------------------------------