Chapter-9-Arrival at the Moon Kingdom

On the Back was written "MY FIRST PICTURE WITH ALLAN"

     After seeing the picture Allan's eyes welled up with tears and he hugged his mom and apologized for being rude earlier. "Al, it is a natural reaction for someone if they found out that they were adopted so i am not mad at you" replied Serena with a smile on her face. "Now pack up you are going to go to your Kingdom your Highness"said Serena giggling.  "MOM NOT YOU TOO, I hate being called that Prime Minister William has to respect me so i let him"replied Allan with embarrassment in his voice. 

      They packed his bag with only the essential and they where done packing Allan said "MOM i don't want to be the one they are searching because i want us to return to our normal lives and i want to spend time with you and Luna like before".  "But Al you saw that Mr William was so confident in it besides i knew that a day would come when your biological parents would come and take you away so don't worry about me I will be fine "replied Serena. When she was about to leave Allan called her and handed her the picture that she had given him earlier and said "I took a picture of it in my phone so keep it with you and i hope it will remind you of me every day". Serena smiled at him and took the picture and left the room. 

     After work that day Allan asked his boss to give him a leave for some family issue and his boss agreed. After that he went to the roof top of his work place and sat and was engrossed in thoughts of how his life would be if he was the one Prime Minister William was looking for and would he truly need to leave and what about his mom and Luna. Some time passed and he didn't realize that it was night time already.  As he was looking at the bustling town a small kitten climbed on to his shoulder and as he was rubbing its cheek he said to the kitten "Looks like you are lonely tonight too huh?".

  As he was looking at the bustling town a small kitten climbed on to his shoulder and as he was rubbing its cheek he said to the kitten "Looks like you are lonely tonight too huh?"

     After playing with the kitten a little more he left. But when he reached his home he saw Prime Minister William and that moment he knew he had to go he asked the Prime Minister to wait a little longer and then went up to his bedroom to have a shower and did some last minute packing and then messaged Luna ;"Luna i am so sorry but i have to go away for a week and if possible i will contact because i don't know whether the network will work and so please don't try to call me and i will explain every thing once i am back from that place and i will miss our  every day chats and bye".  Immediately he got a reply from Luna saying "OK i will miss our chats too and bye". 

      After that he came back from his room and William asked if he was ready to which he replied a yes. At the front door of the house Allan asked "Prime Minister William how are we going to reach the Moon Kingdom? Is there going to be a carriage the will fly us up to kingdom?".  "No Your highness Lucas first we have to go to the Mysterious Valley and You will see the rest yourself and so lets go"replied William.  As they were about to leave he run back and hugged his mother and whispered in her ear "You are the best parent an adopted child could ask for and i love you for that mom and i will definitely come back for you and for Luna. This is no Goodbye mom". " I love you too son now go"replied Serena.

When they reached the Mysterious Valley........

     "Now what should we do Prime Minister William"asked Allan.  "Now repeat after me and if you are a moon lightian you will be teleported to the Moon king's palace garden's fountain of spring. You see Prince a moon lightian can only teleport when the say spell near the fountain of because it is direct relation with the Lunar river"said William and before he can continue Allan interrupted him saying " Direct relation with the Lunar river What do you mean and how?" "Well there is a saying when the Moon Kingdom was first formed we had no source of water but then Goddess Scarlet using form two Scepter saved us from the drought with the help of the Lunar river water and made the Fountain of spring of the moon kingdom."replied the prime minister.

     "Wait why did you search for me i mean why didn't you guys search for me when my father lost me"asked Allan.  "You were had silver hair but the earth has a lot of people who have the silver hair so though we tried for years we couldn't find you so we had no choice but to give up and when you had touched the lunar river water at the beach and yes a small pipe which was connected the water of the earth and the sacred Lunar river's water and especially on full moon nights the moon lightians can emit pure moon light" replied and added "We are going to be late now repeat after me" said the William And started the chant "I moon lightian shall go back to my kingdom near the fountain of spring in the powerful light of the Moon "said the prime minister. "I moon lightian shall go back to my kingdom near the fountain of spring in the powerful light of the Moon"repeated Allan. At that moment  bright moon beam appeared and teleported them at the fountain of spring.

     "Wow! how beautiful the moon kingdom is wait i saw this castle in the vision on the 1000th Lunar new year with Luna near the Lunar river when we saw the river glow" thought Allan

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....................................................... :)

Thank you all for reading and these pictures are not mine they are examples which i borrowed from google..................................................... :)