📝 THE MIRROR

Seems most people have a grand dream. But this girl's dream is futile.

Seems all people has a personality to wear. But this girl wears only depends on the personality of others.

Seems all people has a feelings to express. But this girl is numb and nothing to express.

She smiles only depends on the situations.

She's like a mirror.

Each person who encountered her have no idea that what they only saw infront of them is just a reflection of themselves.

No one can see through her. But sees themselves, instead.

Only God is capable of seeing through her.

She's not a book to be read but a mirror to reflect.

But...she might cracked, you know?

More pressure and this mirror will turn into pieces.

She acted firmed as bullet proof, but she's terminally ill inside and fragile, since she's just a piece of glass.

Who knows? Once she's shattered, she might turned into a biggest threat in these world? Like a trigger? A bullet? A dagger?

A glass sharply pointed on the neck.

Her last favor?

Stop turning her into someone whom she's not born to be.

Ow! It might not be a favor....it's a warning.

Maybe, she's a butterfly to begin with but toxicity turned her into a horrible creature.

And she's breaking down...so be careful.

🍀🦋