HOW THE WAY ENJOY MY LIFE

Kata Pengantar

Hii everyone this story i want to tell you about "How the Way I Enjoy in My Life with a simple life. Okay firtsble i will introduce my self because I ever listen the quotes make that state is " Di not know, then do not love" Hahaha its so very cute. Okay okay let's to the continue the introduce, my Name is agung perdana prasetia and i a collage Students in University of North Sumatra or you can called "UMSU". Okay let's to the point shall we.

Bab 1 : seorang yang menanyakan bagaimana cara menjalanin hidup dengan bahagia

I allways ever listen people around me, " How The Way Enjoy Our Live"? Or sometimes my friend ask to me

"How do the way enjoy your live agung"?

I immediately spontaneously answred him

"How stupid you are if you can't live your live well"!

Hahaha just kidding guys I do not have the heart to said to my friend, because its gonna be make him hurt. So my answered is,

"If you want to live your life with enjoyment, you have to live within your own means, which means you have to be grateful for what you have now. Don't force yourself to look be perfect however you don't have the things that you make will perfect. Just focus in your life within your own means if now what you doing. Don't listen to other people what they said to you likes they talk bad or good to you just follow your heart and stay on your life". That's what i said to my friend, I hoor he understand what i means because when i told to him, he face look sad (😞) . Maybe I think he was moved by my words hahahah. And then my friend understand what i said.

Bab 2 : Be Yourself And Sharing Happiness

So guys the think is The Way How we Enjoy our live, it's so easy don't make your life as if you your live is too heavy and as if you have your own problems or burders that you have to carry.

Ask somebody likes your parents,your best freind ,your girlfreind maybe,umm ...... i don't think so is well, hahaha.... what's i means if you had a problem ask somebody to tell everythig your problem i certain it will makes yuo fell good.Because all people's he definitely want's someone beside him who can complain about what's in his hear. Remember!!! when you talk about your problem life you must know who isthe person you want to talk to you.

And the other option the Way I enjoy my Life is Be yourself, it's not wealth that can get you a beutiful life ,your life is only teporary. But it's the process that you go through throughout your life that you can live your life with calmy, take good steps,don't rush,think carefully and carefully then do it.Pursue your dreams with the special skills you have,likes you can sing than you improved your skills to ,and anything else. Don't follow other people so you can like be them, just be yourself , talk to yourself that you will be a very useful person in the future, love yourself and you believe that you will definitely fid your own identity.

Bab 3 : Penutup Dan Rasa Terimakasih Sang Penulis

I think's all the story what can i telling to you all if i have wrong words or maybe you not understand the story i telling to you, i'm so sorry i just a man who is processing himself and just was trying start making a story life or a novel. I hoped you all have a nice day and you find your own life and you can How The Way Enjoy in Your Life. I'm agung permission to say goodbye. War regrads i greeting to you all my freinds Thank you and see you soon .