𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸

I drop my backpack on the floor and throw myself on my soft bed. I start thinking about how we're going to do the whole project. I thought about texting Jeno, but I realised I don't even have his number.

Jaemin ❤️‍🔥
Jisunggggg
You know what Jeno's ig is??

Jisunggie 🥶🥶
I think it's leejen_o_423
What do you need it for??
           Are you hitting on him or stalking his shirtless       pics;)

Of course not, what are you thinking!!!!
I'm just going to ask about the project
Why else would I need his instagram lol I don't care about his abs

I opened Instagram and searched for Jeno's profile. He had 7.4 thousand followers, about twenty pictures and some highlights. Before I went to DM him, I went to look at his posts. Not that I was that interested. There were mostly pictures of himself at the gym or at parties and pictures of his friends.

Then I made a HUGE fucking mistake.

I accidentally liked a post from four months ago where he showed off his abdominal muscles.

Na Jaemin, how do you even manage to do that?

I tried to calm myself down and prayed that he wouldn't notice. I completely forgot about sending the whole message, put the phone down on the bedside table and pressed my head against the pillow. If he's going to notice that I liked his post, he will tease me about it at school and especially embarrass me in front of everyone.

-

I waited for Donghyuck at the school gates, earphones in my ears and music blaring. Jisung claimed to be sick, but I think he's just skipping and there was absolutely no sign of Renjun either. I could skip too if I had parents as relaxed as Jisung's, but in our household, playing truant is out of the question. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Donghyuck have you done your math homework so I can copy-" I took off my other airpod and turned around to find to my horror that it wasn't Donghyuck. In his place stood a blond-haired boy, about the same height as me, in blue jeans and a gray hoodie. In the hand he rested on my shoulder were two silver rings.

"Isn't that homework supposed to be done by you?" Jeno scowled and I pushed him away. Right now I didn't want to see, much less talk to that fuckhead. But I knew I had no choice when it came to the project.

"I'm here on a peace sign, don't start a row." He said, laughing. I was about to put the airpod back in my ear when Jeno grabbed it out of my hand.

"We should probably start that project, unless you want a bad grade from English." Jeno said and handed the airpod back.

"Let's go to the library after school and start it." I said and waved to Donghyuck whom I saw walking towards me.

"Then it seems that we are some kind of hicks, absolutely not. Come to my house and we'll do it there, we don't have anyone at home so we can do it in peace." Jeno suggested. Uh, fuck no, what?

"Don't even dream about it, I'm not going to come over to your house." I was about to leave, because the whole idea made me shiver. The idea of going to someone who's been bullying me since the ninth grade to do a project sounds absolutely ridiculous. Who knows what he could do, drug me or kill me?