"The Judge"

Hall of Judgment

It's a beautiful day outside, the birds are singing, and the flowers are blooming..

On days like these... Kids like you...

Should be burning in Hell

That phrase was remembered by the human with each death. He looked at the skeleton with contempt in his eyes. Sans laughed at the little human's attitudes. Dodging their attacks

"Hey Kiddo, aren't you tired yet? " Sans said dodging 3 slash attempts that only broke parts of the pillars of the long Corridor. Sans turned the Human's soul blue and made him bounce several times against the floor and ceiling.

"You look stressed. I guess I'm good at my job." After that, Sans sent several dozen bones of different sizes. The Human easily dodged the bones but was intercepted by the shot of a giant skeletal head. Dying in the process

-----------------------------------

Sans told jokes while nimbly dodging the Human, doing somersaults in the air.

The Human continued attacking the skeleton, but all his attacks and blows were dodged by that bag of smiling bones.

"Hey, chill The spine kid" Sans said, and then dodged a blow by crouching, hitting the human, pushing him several meters away from him.

Light beads of sweat began to appear on Sans's skull. The Human laughed with excitement at that.

"Kiddo... we've been at this for over 20 minutes, don't you want to just relax?" The Skeleton said cordially, the Human did not believe him and was on alert waiting for Sans' attacks, but... nothing happened

The Human was confused by Sans' decision, but smiled from ear to ear and ran towards Sans.

He attacked the skeleton several times, but that Comedian kept dodging all his attacks.

"Wow. 8 times? That's a little unfair that it's just your turn, you know?" Sans widened his smile, while the Human had a scared expression. Sans made the human's soul blue again, sending him into a pillar, cracking it in the process, After those, some bones pierced the human and others were summoned to Sans' side.

The Human was bleeding out but tried to attack again but a Gaster Blaster rammed him into a pillar, destroying it in the process.

Sans summoned about 6 Gaster Blasters that surrounded the Human who was emerging from the dust where that pillar was.

- If you survive this, you will see my special attack, Deal? Deal Heh. -

The Human tried to dodge the attack but the energy shots from the Blasters evaporated the human and part of the ground.

Sans looked worried, the human already knew almost all of his patterns.

-----------------------------------

Sans dodged 3 slashes from the Human.

The Human was already irritated for a long time. Sans pushed the human away, turning his soul blue again. Sans sent several dozen bones to the human. The Human tried to jump to avoid them but he felt too heavy, which ended up causing him to be impaled by all those bones.