Kidnapped By One Direction ( One Direction FanFic)

"Isabelle we need to tell you something important" Isabelle's mom called

Isabelle deeply sighed .She hated being interrupted especially when she was reading a book.Isabelle expeditiously walked out of her room and walked down the impenetrable wooden stairs.Isabelle walked into the living room to be met by nervous looks on her parent's faces .

" we have to tell you something" Isabelle's dad announced sadly. Both Isabelle's parent's have been dreading this day and wish they didn't have to tell her but they both knew they had to tell her sooner or later.

" what is it" Isabelle asked curiously .Isabelle's dad nodded at her mom signaling her it's time.

" there's no easy way to tell you but after this remember we love you , Isabelle we're not your real parents your adopted " Isabelle's mom said with tears brimming her brown eyes

" mum and dad nice joke now tell me why you called me here" Isabelle said . A minute of pure silence passed by.

" tell me this is a joke" Isabelle pleaded as tears were ready to fall from her chocolate coloured brown eyes

" I'm sorry Hun" Isabelle's dad said  .Isabelle's mom and dad came to hug a sobbing Isabelle  but she stepped back  away from them 

" I need some time " Isabelle told her parents in a raspy voice as tears fell down her to her rosey cheeks

 Isabelle instantaneously ran out the door .She ran without turning back until her feet hurt . The cold wind nipped at Isabelle's soft pale skin causing goose bumps to appear.Her long brunette hair that was in a perfect bun was now lose and messy .

As Isabelle saw the park in sight she ran to the swings. As a child Isabelle would always loved the swings.Isabelle started to swing higher and higher.She closed her eyes as the grip on the metal chains of the swing tightened .

she opened her eyes and thought about what happened earlier .Isabelle felt guilty for running off but she needed time to take it in .She jerks her head to the left to see a black range rover and five figures all dressed in black came out .

Isabelle swiftly got off the swing and starts walking home .She hears faints whispers and footsteps .She turns her head to see them the five figures following her. She starts running and they start running after her.

She hears heavy breathing behind her .Isabelle slightly turns her head to she them catch up to her .Isabelle trips on her feet and lands on the rough green grass.She tries to get up and run but two hands grab her waist pulling her.She struggles to get out of the person's grasp.

Isabelle feels two strong arms hold a cloth against her nose and mouth .The cloth has an odd odor.Isabelle tried to  hold her breath but she couldn't anymore so she inhaled .Isabelle's eyelids start to get heavier and her body starts to get weaker .

" don't fight it love " Isabelle heard a British voice say before she fell into consciousness