Chapter 151: Power And Soul!

-WITH SHOTO-

As the sounds of multiple fights beyond the area echo in the distance, Shoto hides in the shadows of a large water tower; peeking around the corner cautiously.

"Looks like the fighting has already started...  The other guys are moving around in groups of 10 or more..."  Shoto thought as he scanned the area.  "I could attack first, but it would be annoying if there were people with Quirks that I'm weak against...  Still, I can't stay hidden forever.  Ideally, the other teams would fight each other and bring each other's numbers down before I launch my attack, but..."

"Uh...  Let's see here..."  Mera announced as he yawned.  "Things have been moving quickly...  The current number of people who have passed is 52- no, 53- sorry, 54- sorry, 55- It just doesn't stop..."

"Looks like I don't have much of a choice...  With that many people passing already, I'll have to move quickly."  Shoto thought as he began to run in a direction.

"Since there were some people who took out more than one person, There are now 230 who have failed the exam...  Just now, the 56th person has passed...  Less than half now people, let's pick up the pace so I can..."  Mera said as he yawned loudly once more.  "Go to bed as soon as possible..."

A rubber ball from Shoto's left suddenly comes flying towards him.  Shoto responds with a quick flame burst, destroying the rubber ball completely.

"That response time was pretty good...  As expected of the runner-up of the U.A. sports festival..."  A student dressed as a ninja said to Shoto.

Shoto looks up at the nearby water towers and sees himself surrounded by ninjas sporting many different colors.  

"Todoroki-kun was it?  I can't believe you're acting alone, that's pretty cool of you."  The red ninja said to Shoto.  "You must be really confidant...!"

"But you know, even if he IS from U.A.; acting alone will get him in a whole heap of trouble, don't you think?"  A chubby green ninja asked.

"It's a one-on-ten, you know?  What're you going to do?"  A female blue ninja asked.

"Say thank you first.  You've saved me the trouble of finding you all."  Shoto replied as he approached the group of Ninjas before readying himself.

"  Shoto replied as he approached the group of Ninjas before readying himself

"Well aren't you Mr. Cool?"  The red ninja asked.  "GET HIM!!!"

The surrounding ninjas all begin to throw their rubber balls at Shoto relentlessly.  Shoto places his hand down on the ground and creates a structure of ice around himself; causing the rubber balls to be deflected.  Shoto twitches his fingers slightly, creating a line of frost that freezes the ninjas in place.

"D-Damn it, I can't move!"  A ninja yelled as he tried to pull his leg out of the ice on his ankles.

"Just because you outnumber me, doesn't mean you outmatch me."  Shoto said to the ninjas as he held out one of his rubber balls.  "Are you sure you watched the sports festival?  I've changed since then.  The person you saw on television that day is completely different than the person standing before you now."