001

I don't remember anything from last night. What I remember is that I contacted him again. He loves it when I'm miserable. I hate it when I'm miserable and find myself going toward him.

My name is Han Jisung. I'm known as the kid who has a very loud friend-group. It involves Chan, Changbin, and Hyunjin. I have a different group where as it's not as loud and it's quiet and calm. It involves Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin.

I graduated college 2 years ago with Felix, while Seungmin was finishing his senior year in college and Jeongin was finishing his Junior year in college. Jeongin was the youngest of all our group, while Chan was the oldest in my other group. Chan already graduated school and college.

He opened up a Cafe named. Toshi Yumm Cafe. Chan, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin, and I all work there. Hyunjin and Changbin work at a Gamestore called WIPE-PLAY. They work there with him. He's part of the group that's loud. Chan came up with the name Straykids when we were all together.

"Hanji! Hurry up Changbin and Hyunjin are waiting!"

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Chans voice. I sigh as I put on my jacket and take off the makeup from the night before.

"Right! I'm coming, let me just find my charger for my phone!"

I yell back as I grab my charger and head out. I see Chan on his phone near the front door and I notice he's texting Jeongin.

"Hey Chris, he's still in high school. Your 28 years old while he's in college. Let him focus on his studies first."

"He's 20 years old Han! Plus didn't you hook up with a 20 year old when you were 15?"

"I got drunk! It was on accident AND a dare! Plus it was like 7 or 8 years ago. We never contacted each other again. Until someone had the idea of becoming friends with someone just because they were your age but a year younger!"

"Fine fine I'm sorry.. but you do know he's also going..?"

"Yea I know. I have to leave the past in the past."

I sigh as we walk to the car that was waiting outside.

"Hey hyun! Hey Changbin!"

I say as I take while before acknowledging him.

"Hi Minho."

I open the front door and hug hyunjin. He hugs me back before putting me in between his legs as he closes the door.

"Chan and Minho stink back there with their old man smells. You staying with me until Seungmin comes."

He says as he plays with my hair. I sit criss cross apple sauce as I laugh a little and just wait until we are at the dorms of Seungmin and Jeongins dorm.

"Let me call them and tell them we're outside-" Chan says.

"No need for that Hyung!"

I hear Jeongins voice as he walks over to the back door.

"Hey fox! How are you?" He kisses Jeongins forehead he giggles a bit and then sneezes. None of the other notice that Jeongin sneezes like an actual fox. I noticed it first before Seungmin did.

(A/N: Idk if I published the story but if you read it before do you guys remember the name fox from my old story ?)

"Hyunjin!" I get out the car as Seungmin sits where I sat. I head back towards the back and notice that I'll have to sit next to Minho. I see Chan get out and so do Minho.

"Hurry up chipmunk."

"Dick." I grumble.

🦕

author:
hii I really hope you like this book! Since it's almost the end of the school year I have exams coming up. My writing has greatly improved since the last time. Another thing I'm slowly getting tired of writing but I have some motivation to do narratives! I get ideas for some of my assignments. Please note that I will update slowly. I started this months ago and gave up. I'm doing this again for fun. I might give up on my old ones and mainly focus on this one. I know this is pretty short but please bare with me!

Thank you for reading!

Please vote and comment.
I really want to hear your suggestions on how this book can improve!
Bye I appreciate all the love and support!
Love you hyukaass<33

🦕