On the Edge

"Melissa, are you alright?" The voice of her co-worker Jane dragged her back to reality.
"Oh yes, sorry, I zoned out for a minute there." Melissa chuckled nervously while tossing her hair back.
"You have been doing that a lot lately," Jane said. "Are you sure everything is okay?"
Melissa blushed. She hadn't realized that anyone else had noticed that she was often not doing her work and just daydreaming. Or not so much daydreaming, as reliving memories of the previous night with her boyfriend Mike.
"Yeah, I've just not been getting a lot of sleep lately." It wasn't a lie, she really had started to have trouble sleeping but at the same time, she didn't feel tired. However, Jane didn't need to know that, just like she didn't need to know the reason Melissa wasn't getting as much sleep as she used to.
"Well if it doesn't get any better you should probably speak to your doctor about it. Can't have you actually fall asleep here. That would look a bit bad." Jane smiled at her, before turning back around to focus on her work.
Melissa got up from her chair and went into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. Thankfully someone had freshly brewed some, so she didn't have to wait long.
Coffee in hand she went back to her desk, thankful that Jane seemed to have busied herself in her work. If her co-worker had any idea what she had been thinking about, she would never hear the end of it.
Looking at her calendar showed her she had a meeting in fifteen minutes, so no point in starting any of the other tasks she still had to do. Instead, she checked her phone for any new messages. Mike had sent her a text. Making sure nobody was able to see her phone she opened it.
I hope you are ready for another round tonight, it said and it was a picture of her very wet pussy that Mike must have taken last night. Or any other night he had been teasing her so much she would have been unaware of anything else. Not that she minded, she trusted Mike.
Seeing her pussy like that got her all excited, the memories of the previous night rushing back at once. Yes she was ready for another round, preferably right fucking now but that was unfortunately not an option.
Can't wait, she texted back. She didn't expect Mike to answer right away, he had a busy job after all but just as she was about to put the phone down, it vibrated, telling her she had received another message.
Good girl. Always ready for me aren't you?
Of course, she was already ready for him, he had made sure of that. Melissa barely remembered when exactly she had her last orgasm. At the time she hadn't realized it might be her last one for a while. Mike had teased her with that for months, knowing it turned her on but she never thought he would go through with it. He had always ensured her just how much he liked seeing her cum. And he had made her do that so much, it seemed impossible he would ever stop. At first, he had just dragged her orgasm out longer every time, edging her until she was begging him to cum. It had been minutes at first, moving on to hours and now it had been days. Every Day for the past two or so weeks Melissa had gone home hoping that today was the day he would let her cum again but so far no luck. And with every day that passed she became more desperate. Yesterday on the bus ride home she had been daydreaming about Mike sitting next to her, fingering her. Even though the thought of doing anything in public had always scared the crap out of her.
Melissa shook her head as her thoughts had started to drift again. She needed to reply to Mike.
Yes. Always.
Again it took less than a minute before Mike answered.
Good girl. When you have a bit of free time, I want you to go to the bathroom and play with your pussy. Get right to the edge, but don't cum. Send me a picture when you are done.
Melissa gasped when she read it. She had never done anything like that before. What if she started to moan? What if someone noticed? And what if she couldn't stop herself from cumming? It had always been Mike who had edged her. Before she got together with him, Melissa had tried to edge herself a few times but she would always end up cumming anyway.
Melissa stared at the text for a while longer, then looked at the time. Still ten minutes until the meeting. So she had time now and Mike had asked her to do it when she had time. But could she really? Taking a deep breath she got up from her chair, and put her phone into her pocket before walking towards the restroom.
Her heart was pounding faster now, both in excitement and fear, she was unsure which was stronger. But it didn't matter, she was going to do it.
Thankfully all the stalls were unoccupied, Melissa picked the one furthest away from the door, just in case.
Her hands shook as she opened the button of her jeans, letting it slide down. A moment of hesitation before pushing her panties down. With another deep breath, she sat down. As soon as her finger touched her pussy all the thoughts of what might happen evaporated. She was already very wet so sliding two fingers inside of herself was easy. How she wished Mike was here doing it instead.
Melissa started to fuck herself, slowly at first. Her other hand slid under her shirt and bra, finding very erect nipples to play with. She pinched her nipple the way Mike always did and a moan escaped her mouth before she could stop herself.
For a moment she stopped everything and sat there in total silence. There was nobody here, she had checked after all and if someone had come in, she would have noticed.
As the fear left her, she started moving again, her fingers speeding up while her thumb was rubbing her clit. It wasn't going to take long to get to the edge, she knew. It used to, before Mike had started teasing her but now, a few minutes was all it took.
Melissa's thoughts drifted back to the previous night. Mike had tied her arms and legs to the bedposts before starting to tease her. It had not taken long before she had begged him to cum, but he had just smiled at her before telling her no. Which had just gotten her more excited. He knew all her buttons to push, always had, even when they had slept with each other for the first time.
Melissa was twisting and pulling on her nipples, fucking herself faster and faster until. She barely noticed the second moan that came out of her. Biting her lip to stop it from happening again, she heard the door opening.
Shit, she thought but didn't stop playing with herself. She couldn't. She still had not gotten to the edge yet.
Footsteps and another stall door opened, a moment of silence before she heard someone peeing.
Melissa rubbed her clit harder and faster until she felt it, her orgasm was close, very close now. With great effort she managed to withdraw her fingers, taking slow and deep breaths she hoped the other person wouldn't be able to hear.
The other person flushed the toilet, and then Melissa heard the stall door open, footsteps again, running water, and then finally another door opening and closing. She was alone again. Taking out her phone she made a picture and sent it to Mike, just as he asked. She smiled, happy to have been able to complete his task and not have to tell him that she had cum by accident.
Melissa got dressed again and washed her hands before checking herself in the mirror. Her long brown hair was disheveled a bit, so she fixed it with a few touches. Her face looked a little flustered but she was sure that would pass.
As she got back to her desk she noticed another text from Mike.
Good girl. Your pussy looks very ready for tonight. You didn't cum, did you?
Melissa was so ready for tonight, maybe her good behavior had earned her an orgasm, she could only hope.
I did not. Sorry have a meeting now, won't be able to reply until after.
She didn't want him to think she was ignoring him. Not that he would, but better to make sure.