Chapter 1

You were a little girl... Now homeless... Sad... Broken.... You were only 11... Your parents just died in a car accident a week ago... But you had no were to go noboby... You had nn family left all your grandparents, uncle and aunt were gone... You were left alone in the cruel world... And now you were sitting on the side walk freezing and crying in the dark hugging your knees... Then a small guy milky white skin came to you.
Suga:(going down to your high putting one of his hands on your shoulder) Hey princess are you ok?
He then touched your cold skin.
Suga:(taking off his jaket starting to put it on you) Hey your freezing! Were are you parents?
You:(crying harder) GONE!!!
He understood just what you said and he stood up piked you up and carried you reverses piggies back (idk if u understood but ho well). You then look at him a bit in shock as he started walkin.
You:(in shock hitting him weakly on the chest you whispers(you were week)) Pu..put me down...
Suga:(holding you tight) No im not going to... You need help... Your so week... Don't worry me ansd my hyungs are gonna take care of you... And if they don't im going to take care of you.
Then you felt kind of safe so you stop fighting him. And now there was an awkward silence.
Suga:(braking the silence) By the way my name his Min Yoongi. But you can call me Suga. What's your name princess?
You: (Y/N)~...
Suga: Haha... (Y/N)... Beautiful name for a beautiful princess...
You:(giggles softly at his comments)
After some time you got to a dorm.
Suga:(softly put you down on your feet to take his keys out) Here we are (Y/N)... Your new home...
You: My new home???
Suga:(slowly opening the door knowing that his hyungs are sleeping) Yes im keeping you(looking at you with a warm smile)... So now i'll be your Oppa ok? (Half whispering) And now be quiet because the hyungs are sleeping ok?
You:(you nooded you head and whispers) Yes oppa...
Suga:(he smiled hearing you call him oppa and took your hand and lead you in the dorm) Here fallow me princess.
You fallow him in the dorm and broth you to is room. He sat his bag on his bed and took a towel and handed to you.
Suga: Do you want to take a shower?
You:(you shake your head) No I don't have other clothes...
Suga:(giving you a warm smile) Don't worry princess I'll give you some of my clothe for tonight and tomorrow we will go buy you some new clothes with Jin hyung, ok?
You:(smile shyly and nodded)
Suga:(taking a big shirt and a pair of short and handing them to you. And pointing at the door infront of his room) Here now go take a shower.
You: Ok oppa.
Than you took a shower and putted the clothes that looked gigantic on you when out of the bathroom and softly knocked on the door in front of you.

(Suga POV)
I heard soft knock on my door and went to open it. And i saw (Y/N) with her wet hair and my clothes that looked gigantic on her. But she looked very cute. And i toke the towel of her hand.
Suga:(he sat on the bed and tapped is lap for you to sit ther) Come here im gonna dry you hair.
You:(nodded)
She slowly walked to me and sat on my lap and i started to dry her hair. And i heard her yawn.
Suga: Are you tired?
She just nodded and I finished drying her hair.
Suga: Done.
She jumped of my lap and said.
You: Can you give me a blanket so i can sleep on the floor.
Suga:(shakin his head) No. Your not sleeping on the floor your sleeping with me princess.
You: But...
Suga: No but. Your sleeping with me.
I lifted the blanket of my bed and i lifted her and threw her on the bed and went on top of her started to tickle her.
You: ANI.... ANIYA ...HAHAHAHAHA ....HAJIMA!!!!
Suga:(half laughing half whispering) Shhhhhhh. Your gonna wake the hyungs up.
You:(still laughing a little) Not my fault in very ticklish.
Suga:(kissing your forehead) Ok... Sleep well princess...
She blushed a little she was so cute. And i went to turn the light off and came back and lay myself next her. She went away from me like she was a little shy and afraid. I got myself closer to her and tapped my chest so she would lay her head on my chest.
Suga:(pulling you closer) Shhh don't be afraid. Don't worry i will keep you safe.
(End of Suga POV)

(Your POV)
Suga:Shhh don't be afraid. Don't worry I will keep you safe.
With those words I rested my head in his chest and hugged him tight and he hugged me to. And I slowly fell asleep.
Suga:(whispering) I'll always be there for you (Y/N) forever.
You:(smile)
(End of your POV)

TBC